Recommended games to platnium?

AnotherLife-_-

On 2023-05-19 at 5:18 PM, No-Stop04 said:

Any if I'm being honest. 

Observer: System Redux and The Medium are both solid, and are available on PS+ Extra if you have that.

Bloodborne and Elden Ring if you like Souls games.

Ghost of Tsushima, Horizon Zero Dawn / Forbidden West, or Death Stranding if you like open world games. Some of these are on PS+ Extra.

Mass Effect Legendary Edition if you like story-driven RPG’s.

If you have PS+ Extra you could keep yourself occupied with a pile of excellent games for quite some time based on current offerings. 

• Like 1

Ghost of Tsushima 

Horizon (Both) 

God of War Series 

Fallout 

Crash Bandicoot 

The Crew 2 (Maybe 1 if you have a high level of insanity like me) 

Gran Turismo 7 

Grand Theft Auto Series 

Final Fantasy Series 

Mortal Kombat 11 

There's a mixture. It's hard to suggest when there's zero direction in what you're after though 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

There are many great games which you can platin! 

God of War --> all Games are not that bad but they are great!

Ghost of Tsushima --> wonderful game and not hard

Cat Quest 1 & 2 --> I really liked it and the platinums aren't bad either!

Fallout --> all Games (except Shelter and Fallout 76)

Dead Space --> all Games but they're a challenging! Especially Dead Space 2 with its HardCore run

Resident Evil --> most of the games aren't that hard but some are. I'm trying to go for the whole series (except Umbrella Corps and Raccon City Corps)

Supraland --> Sooo good! A small 3d metroidvania game but soo good!

Silen Hill --> Those games are fantastic! Only challenge is the 10 Star Run in Silent Hill 2.

Spider-Man + Miles Morales --> Great games!

Ratchet & Clank --> All games are great! Had fun with every single one!

I could write so much more games but just look at my profile or other profiles. You'll eventually find some good ones.

On 6/19/2023 at 8:08 AM, HaserPL said:

another one of THESE posts... why don't you go through some lists of games and pick what you fancy lol?

because i want recommendations from others if they are willing to give any. I don't understand the point of your comment. 

On 6/20/2023 at 0:14 AM, Nojo999 said:

There are many great games which you can platin! 

God of War --> all Games are not that bad but they are great!

Ghost of Tsushima --> wonderful game and not hard

Cat Quest 1 & 2 --> I really liked it and the platinums aren't bad either!

Fallout --> all Games (except Shelter and Fallout 76)

Dead Space --> all Games but they're a challenging! Especially Dead Space 2 with its HardCore run

Resident Evil --> most of the games aren't that hard but some are. I'm trying to go for the whole series (except Umbrella Corps and Raccon City Corps)

Supraland --> Sooo good! A small 3d metroidvania game but soo good!

Silen Hill --> Those games are fantastic! Only challenge is the 10 Star Run in Silent Hill 2.

Spider-Man + Miles Morales --> Great games!

Ratchet & Clank --> All games are great! Had fun with every single one!

I could write so much more games but just look at my profile or other profiles. You'll eventually find some good ones.

Thank you! I will be sure to check these out

On 6/19/2023 at 2:54 PM, Fiercethetear said:

It seems you have just started gaming, so my recommendation would be starting with some sony first party games, particularly action adventure genre. Then see what you like and go from there

I have been gaming for a while lol, just never really wanted to trophy hunt until now :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, No-Stop04 said:

because i want recommendations from others if they are willing to give any. I don't understand the point of your comment. 

Thank you! I will be sure to check these out

I have been gaming for a while lol, just never really wanted to trophy hunt until now :)

Oh ok cool ?. I would recommend checking the trophy lists before starting the game, it helps you gauge the overall difficulty and whether there are any unobtainables. I generally use pstrophies for guides but this site is as good.

Take a look at my profile too I believe I have a good mix of games from different genres with platinun/100% lists anyone can get.

Edited by Fiercethetear
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...

Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy

MediEvil

Castlevania Requiem Collection (Symphony of the Night is absolutely worth it)

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy

Any of the Telltale games: (The Walking Dead and The Wolf Among Us are highly recommended)

On 5/16/2023 at 4:25 PM, Em-_-ughh said:

I'm currently working on getting the platinum for some of the souls games, but I also would like to start trying to get the platinum for some other games. Any recommendations?

Honestly the only true answer to this question is simple:

:platinum: the games you enjoy the most. I understand wanting recommendations (and I think there's a old thread about the same subject), but the games you do enjoy the most are the ones you'll end up getting the platinum in. Maybe I'm trippin, but that's just my opinion. 

If you want a few easy yet enjoyable games to kick start your platinum count I would recommend The Gardens Between, Gris, Unravel, and The Order: 1886.

Some amazing games that are really good and a must play that also have enjoyable platinum journeys I would recommend Spider-Man & Spider-Man: Miles Morales, and The Last Of Us Part I & Part 2.

Some really fantastic games that have platinums that I personally found to be a little more tedious would be Horizon Zero Dawn & Horizon Forbidden West, God of War and God of War Ragnarok, and Ghost of Tsushima. Ghost of Tsushima actually had a phenomenal multiplayer mode added as free DLC which I highly recommend.

And if you want an epic game that will be a nice challenge with a very rewarding platinum then you can't go past Sekiro or Elden Ring.

Hope that helps! Good luck with whatever you pick and enjoy 😊