PSVR2 Trophy bug?

Sanctanox

I just came here to see wtf was going on.  Is it a bug or is this intentional like re8? I really hope that's not the case!

Edit: it seems it's working for others. But I just went back to try and unlock them on the flat mode and they're not unlocking there either when I try to redo the tasks. I'm going to restart the game and see what happens

Edited by illuminati1556

I played earlier today in vr and unlocked 7 trophies just fine.  I started it up later and should have popped 4 trophies (all Goldies in chapter 1, access archive, change human outfits, and get squashed by a block) and didn’t unlock any of them.  I hard booted my system and tried in 2d and they still didn’t work so they did something to mess it up post release.  

I’m avoiding playing until they can fix it in case I’d have to start a new game.

Edited by Dexx2328

13 minutes ago, Dexx2328 said:

I played earlier today in vr and unlocked 7 trophies just fine.  I started it up later and should have popped 4 trophies (all Goldies in chapter 1, access archive, change human outfits, and get squashed by a block) and didn’t unlock any of them.  I hard booted my system and tried in 2d and they still didn’t work so they did something to mess it up post release.  

I’m avoiding playing until they can fix it in case I’d have to start a new game.

Yeah I just went back to flat mode and tried to redo the things I already completed and it didn't work. It looks like it's tracking things beyond what I already did, but none of the already completed tasks are working, such means I probably won't be able to get any of the final trophies like the ones for unlocking all goldys since nothing from the prologue is tracking

After getting all the goldies in chapter one in vr, the trophy didn't pop.  Eventually, I tried playing in flat and just repeated the first level of chapter 1 and got the goldies and the trophy did pop.  I still couldn't pop the archive and outfit trophies so I may have to restart to do those later but it looks like the goldy trophies will pop if you convince the game that you earned it.  At least in flat, I have no idea if that would work in VR right now.

7 hours ago, Dexx2328 said:

After getting all the goldies in chapter one in vr, the trophy didn't pop.  Eventually, I tried playing in flat and just repeated the first level of chapter 1 and got the goldies and the trophy did pop.  I still couldn't pop the archive and outfit trophies so I may have to restart to do those later but it looks like the goldy trophies will pop if you convince the game that you earned it.  At least in flat, I have no idea if that would work in VR right now.

I tried that and no dice. I had to delete my save for anything to work

I can confirm that replaying the first level in chapter 1 in flat also worked for me regarding getting the goldy trophy but I still can’t seem get the trophy for completing chapter 1 though. Odd how the first 8 trophies I obtained just fine in VR. Needs patching asap.

Official Developer Response:

PS VR2 users encountering issues with trophies
We’re aware of an issue where PlayStation trophies do not unlock and working on a patch to fix this. To continue playing/avoid this issue, please have a Dual Sense controller connected before starting the game and playing in VR. Post-patch, any trophies you should've earned will trigger. Sorry for the inconvenience; we'll update as soon as the patch is ready!

• Like 3