I think the game is broken, I cant progress

I got to a point where all the houses were glowing red, and I could knock on the doors. I ran towards the lighthouse and nothing happened, and I ran around for 10 minutes trying to figure out what to do. I watched a video and apparently you should be teleported to another room on your way to the lighthouse, which only happens to me sometimes. You are only supposed to be in the room a second before teleporting again, but when I'm in the room, my game never teleports me out.

• Like 1

Yup, same for me on the EU version of the game. This also explains why there are a couple of Trophies not unlocked by anyone yet. Coincidentally all of them should unlock when you take this route in the game. 

Also when I finished the game with the first ending, I couldn't continue or use Chapter select. Had to start over again only to now have this gamebreaking bug. I love this game and got all the achievements on the steam version a couple of years ago but this is really frustrating. Hope it gets fixed asap. :/

I also got stuck on that ending route, thought there was an element to it I was missing, looked it up and realized it’s bugged. Only got one ending and that’s it, can’t progress till a patch comes out. Puppet Combo put this out on their Twitter, there’s still no live PS5 patch though