"Good Riddence" trophy tips/strats?

DecSim01

Just wondering if any of you recommend the best way to get this last trophy I need. Managed to do all the DLC trophies beforehand so it seems like a no brainer to finally get this done!

Thanks in advance!

Bring a Melee build and go ham on the T5 mission with the infinite horde, you can also do this in the Road to hell mission since it has infinite hordes at the end. If you don't feel like doing anything, you could do the barb wire strat on T5 and you can pretty much go afk since all the zombies will use the stairs if you go to the bedroom on the left. Just camp in that bedroom and none of the ridden can get all the way upstairs, the mutations can get past the barb wire, so you may need to kill them.

Edited by KImura Xiaoyu
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, KImura Xiaoyu said:

Bring a Melee build and go ham on the T5 mission with the infinite horde, you can also do this in the Road to hell mission since it has infinite hordes at the end. If you don't feel like doing anything, you could do the barb wire strat on T5 and you can pretty much go afk since all the zombies will use the stairs if you go to the bedroom on the left. Just camp in that bedroom and none of the ridden can get all the way upstairs, the mutations can get past the barb wire, so you may need to kill them.

T5, got it!

Tried road to hell but it wasn't really effective for me, although, I was probably doing something wrong.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

I've found a great AFK method:

- Create a deck with high damage and some instant copper cards as you want to start with as much copper as possible.

- Load act 1: The Crossing on recruit.

- Pick Tala as the cleaner, she has the bleeding ability which kills riddens faster.

- Add copper as the cards you can pick before the chapter starts.

- Once you're in, go to the vendor crate. If available, buy the 'quick slot upgrade' for green razor wires. This strategy will only works with green razor wires. If the upgrade is not available then hit start, leave game and restart.

- Once you're in and have the 'quick slot upgrade' available, buy razor wires and place them in the choke points between the wall and tires, in front of the safe room door, on top of the tires etc. Buy as many as you can and place them left and right. Put some razor wires crossing eachother. Pile it up. The riddens will come from the open area and from the side next to the tires.

- Go trough the level, go down via de stairs, jump the yellow pipes and shoot the big orange gas tank. This will trigger an infinite horde.

- Sprint back to the safe room, go all the way to the back, let your bots go there as well (ping them in) and hit the pauze button.

- Your razor wires, increased damage and bleeding effect will kill riddens before they can enter the safe room. Any specials will be killed by the bots as you'll stand far back and in safety.

- Hit pauze and see the ridden kills climb. I got around 5,000 kills per hour. You will not get kicked.

- Please note that the PS will got wonky and drop heavily in frames after a while. I would not recommend to keep this going longer than 1,5-2 hours as the game feels like crashing at some point. 

The best method while playing seems to be Road to Hell in act 3, where you can close the safe room door from the outside when the bots are in. You'll be alone and can just ramp up kills. Make sure you don't heave specials who can attack from a distance as this will spawn back the bots outside the safe room. 

• Like 1

I did this AFK with Tala on Road to Hell.  Get as many razor wires are possible and lay them all over the entry way to the safe room and sit near the back with the door open.  The ridden will die to to the bleed from the razor wire (which is why you take Tala). The specials will get killed by the AI.

Only issue I had was that it would tank the frame rate of the game after a couple of hours so I would finish the mission and start over again.

• Like 1

On 05/06/2023 at 0:54 PM, HansPatat050 said:

I've found a great AFK method:

- Create a deck with high damage and some instant copper cards as you want to start with as much copper as possible.

- Load act 1: The Crossing on recruit.

- Pick Tala as the cleaner, she has the bleeding ability which kills riddens faster.

- Add copper as the cards you can pick before the chapter starts.

- Once you're in, go to the vendor crate. If available, buy the 'quick slot upgrade' for green razor wires. This strategy will only works with green razor wires. If the upgrade is not available then hit start, leave game and restart.

- Once you're in and have the 'quick slot upgrade' available, buy razor wires and place them in the choke points between the wall and tires, in front of the safe room door, on top of the tires etc. Buy as many as you can and place them left and right. Put some razor wires crossing eachother. Pile it up. The riddens will come from the open area and from the side next to the tires.

- Go trough the level, go down via de stairs, jump the yellow pipes and shoot the big orange gas tank. This will trigger an infinite horde.

- Sprint back to the safe room, go all the way to the back, let your bots go there as well (ping them in) and hit the pauze button.

- Your razor wires, increased damage and bleeding effect will kill riddens before they can enter the safe room. Any specials will be killed by the bots as you'll stand far back and in safety.

- Hit pauze and see the ridden kills climb. I got around 5,000 kills per hour. You will not get kicked.

- Please note that the PS will got wonky and drop heavily in frames after a while. I would not recommend to keep this going longer than 1,5-2 hours as the game feels like crashing at some point. 

The best method while playing seems to be Road to Hell in act 3, where you can close the safe room door from the outside when the bots are in. You'll be alone and can just ramp up kills. Make sure you don't heave specials who can attack from a distance as this will spawn back the bots outside the safe room. 

Strat is working great! Thank you for the tips!