How hard is expert?

JackBoug

• 3 weeks later...

Beat expert WITHOUT DYING. Though i got b&w screen 3 times in the final battle. Beat playing as hero. It was my second time beating (first time i beat the game as infamous). As you can see, it's not that hard. More than 40% of psnprofiles.com people got the platinum trophy. You can always estimate the hardship of a game based on the % of platinums people get here.

Edited by Nainphy

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, you can't take as many hits and the enemy doesn't show up on mini map which I use a fair bit. The only thing that made the final boss on hard more challenging for me was that I went in with no spare shards.  If you take a dozen (or more) into the final battle you can use them to upgrade your new powers and it will definitely make it easier.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I know I'm late for this but I think the beginning stages are hard (until you get the neon powers). The reason for this is because there's no cover, people say to stay on the rooftops but half the guys can jump on top of rooftops and I persoannly think the character is quite clunky/slow to control. I must have died at least 10 times up to now but since getting that neon power, I can kill enemies more swiftly and run for cover faster...

Im sure I'm one of those little few that thinks it's actually pretty difficult but it's not like me finding a game which is suppose to be 'easy' quite hard and frustrating seeing the completion rate to this compared to other games that I have fully completed

• Like 1

You've got to admit with what people are saying about the difficulty is far fetched saying expert mode is really easy when it's not m I've just finished my first fight with that ginger lady and that was so frustrating as other guys were interfering in the battle on all sides so you have to be really fast to kill them to heal in time... let's hope the final battle isn't as infuriating as the first part l

• 2 weeks later...

You've got to admit with what people are saying about the difficulty is far fetched saying expert mode is really easy when it's not m I've just finished my first fight with that ginger lady and that was so frustrating as other guys were interfering in the battle on all sides so you have to be really fast to kill them to heal in time... let's hope the final battle isn't as infuriating as the first part l

I think it's all relative.  For people who are good at twitch gaming, this is a pretty easy "hardmode".  However, there are always people (like me) who have trouble with a lot of the stunt trophies and will be stuck on the last boss for 30-45 minutes because reflexes are not as quick.  Having said all that, in comparison to Infamous 1's hardmode, this is much much easier.  Just make sure you keep running away to heal, or drain energy sources whenever you have breathing room.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...