Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
trustedbrother80

Trophy not popped, help!

15 posts in this topic

if you go on ps3trophies.org and search the game it will give you a guide that says that the trophy is glitched

I just completed the game after encountering the glitch.  Here is exactly what happened:

1.  I earned 24/26 trophies upon completing Case 5 (except of course "CSI: Fatal Conspiracy" & the platinum).

1.  I played through the entire game AGAIN, still no trophy.

2.  I created a new user on my PS3 and replayed offline (*NOT* creating a new PSN account)

3.  I ignored the Thoroughness/Cunning/Skill trophies and completed the cases as quickly as possible

4.  I earned the "CSI: Fatal Conspiracy" trophy after completing Case 5.

5.  I backed up all my save files and deleted my main user from my PS3.

6.  I signed up the new user from step 2 for PSN using my existing PSN account (instead of creating a new account).

7.  I started the game to menu screen.

8.  I checked trophy status from XMB and had 100% platinum, although no trophies "popped" onscreen.

9.  I synchronized my trophies with PSN server.

Of course, this is only useful to those affected by the glitch (roughly under 1% based on my observations of this site).  For newer players I suggest doing a playthrough WITHOUT going for the 100% trophies in Case 1, as this was the only thing I did differently in my third playthrough, and then replaying it after you get the glitched trophy out of the way.  Hope this helps!

iawgom.png

I just completed the game after encountering the glitch.  Here is exactly what happened:

1.  I earned 24/26 trophies upon completing Case 5 (except of course "CSI: Fatal Conspiracy" & the platinum).

1.  I played through the entire game AGAIN, still no trophy.

2.  I created a new user on my PS3 and replayed offline (*NOT* creating a new PSN account)

3.  I ignored the Thoroughness/Cunning/Skill trophies and completed the cases as quickly as possible

4.  I earned the "CSI: Fatal Conspiracy" trophy after completing Case 5.

5.  I backed up all my save files and deleted my main user from my PS3.

6.  I signed up the new user from step 2 for PSN using my existing PSN account (instead of creating a new account).

7.  I started the game to menu screen.

8.  I checked trophy status from XMB and had 100% platinum, although no trophies "popped" onscreen.

9.  I synchronized my trophies with PSN server.

Of course, this is only useful to those affected by the glitch (roughly under 1% based on my observations of this site).  For newer players I suggest doing a playthrough WITHOUT going for the 100% trophies in Case 1, as this was the only thing I did differently in my third playthrough, and then replaying it after you get the glitched trophy out of the way.  Hope this helps!

iawgom.png

All this for a single trophy? Why is it so hard for companies to test games and not leave things like this upon release... thanks for the tip though, I hope I dont encounter the glitch.

All this for a single trophy? Why is it so hard for companies to test games and not leave things like this upon release... thanks for the tip though, I hope I dont encounter the glitch.

Because testing costs money, and most companies Care only for the money tbh.

Because testing costs money, and most companies Care only for the money tbh.

I agree, I still think if they are going to do something, it should be done properly. The game is only $5 now which is worth it, even with glitches, its pretty interesting but has some frustrating points aswell.

I agree, I still think if they are going to do something, it should be done properly. The game is only $5 now which is worth it, even with glitches, its pretty interesting but has some frustrating points aswell.

I did it not so long ago, it is actually fairly boring, but it is a very easy plat lol.

I did it not so long ago, it is actually fairly boring, but it is a very easy plat lol.

Yeah it is an easy platinum, its interesting for me because I like crime, forensic science, etc but its not exactly a great game.

I followed the guide over at playstationtrophies.org and got the plat no probs. i used the digital download version from the psn store

I followed the guide over at playstationtrophies.org and got the plat no probs. i used the digital download version from the psn store

I can confirm this aswell :)

So I followed Iawgom's post and got the glitched trophy to unlock. However after synching the trophies, it shows I have 100% on the game but am missing the plat. Now I need to repeat the same process but this time on the new user, get the plat and then sync it to my account.

I'm starting to wonder if it's even worth it at this point.........grrrrrr

EDIT: Went through the game one last time on a new account and got the platinum. Deleted my current user and signed up the new profile to my account and synched the trophies. Finally after years this game is platted :)

Edited by the_couchster

Ok I just finished this game and of course got the glitch.  Lucky me.  I completed all cases but only the trophy for completing the game did not pop.  I read some of the solutions on here but I don’t get them.  I’m afraid of deleting my main user and I have no clue what syncing two profiles means.   Is there anyone else having this issue or can someone tell me how to sync two accounts together based on the descriptions above??

I had the Glitch with the Gold Trophy for completing the game. It didn't Pop up for 8 playthroughs and now it did without the Platinum. I had 91% and was only missing this Trophy. With playing through a second time on a new user on my Playstation 3 I got it and sync after I got the Platinum to PSN. I was missing the Platinum but after I started the game again I saw the Platinum in my trophies list. I got the Trophy at 0:16 am and the Platinum at 0:22 am. I did it with the Digital Version of the Game.

I have disc version and played case 5 offline,every trophy popped. I was worried a bit after reading about glitches.