Most Common Places for Conduits to Appear?

SickoSoc

Hello,

Recently, I have been trying to get the Stunt Master trophy. I have done 19 of the 21 stunts, and all I need is Whack A Mole and Suspended Sentence. Both would seem pretty simple to achieve, however I have already finished the game, and cleared all 3 districts 100%. As you may know, stunts do not carry over to a new game, and since I'm this far, it'd be a drag to restart. As well, it's really hard to find a conduit, although I've heard that the Warren is the easiest place of the 3 to find them. So, I'm really just asking where my best bets are in which I can find a conduit, so I can Thunder Drop and take them down. As well, any tips on the Suspended Sentence stunts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

For suspended sentence, try the train station down the right from Zeke' s roof. Go there and jump onto the pillar on the pier. Go back up to and five enemies will spawn. Blast them into the air and unleash hell from above. Can't help with the conduit one, however.

Edited by McJacs2
  • Like 1

For suspended sentence, try the train station down the right from Zeke' s roof. Go there and jump onto the pillar on the pier. Go back up to and five enemies will spawn. Blast them into the air and unleash hell from above. Can't help with the conduit one, however.

Thanks, thats what I have been doing for the past 7 stunts, it really works! :D

The Most common place for conduits to appear is the park in the Neon District, a Reaper Conduit appears under the bridge in the park, goodluck on the trophy

Thanks, I think I tried that today but it didn't work D; I'll see if it works tomorrow!

This is the easier way to spawn conduits after end-game.

It's a pain but it's better than starting over I guess.