Pre-Order the Digital Version of the game before April 1st for only $40.50(for + members) and get Kokonoe free!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/03/25/blazblue-chrono-phantasma-out-today-on-ps3/

So if you pre-order the Digital game right now, you will be discounted a few $. Because you will be getting.

1. Kokonoe for free exclusive to the Digital pre- ordered Release, but will also be available to the rest of us on that same release date for $7.99.

2. A Free BBCP Theme(these sometimes cost $3).

Also if you have Plus membership you get discounted $4.50.

Another thing I have to say is:

1 on the release date we will again, be getting DLC colors..lol and the easy Unlock code for Kagura Mutsuki(you can also unlock.him from normal in game conditions).

2. you won't be getting Yuuki Terumi(Free Retail DLC character) on the PSN Store until May 27( around 2 months from now).

So since it's the 31th and tomorrow is April 1st I really recommend you try getting it now if you plan to buy it at its full price, since this is your last day(chance) on the deal.

I'm still crossing my Fucken Fingers for at least 3 BlazBlue Avatars. You guys know you want them, as bad as I do.

Edited by DarknessKey92

The Deal sounds so fucking good, but my deep hatred for Digital is trying to stop me. My Mind is in a Civil War again.

I don't like Digital either, but I really want that kokonoe DLC, and the game already is saving you almost $10 without the free content. The Retail Copy cost me $50. So I guess i'll be purchasing Kokonoe for $8 tomorrow. It's no problem, i'd be glad to pay any price for a character I really like, plus she seams like a funny character to use. She even has Golden Tager...lol

Try to settle the civil war quick, since you only have today. I kinda made this topic to convince my friend to get the game before the deal ends, so we can play together, but he went to sleep -_-. Now I have to hope he sees this topic in time tomorrow. Regardless it can still help people save money besides my friend. Some people may try to wait months to see this title drop price, but that's just too long. Plus the online is hot right now. This is really a very fun fighting game to have IMO.

• Like 1

I don't like Digital either, but I really want that kokonoe DLC, and the game already is saving you almost $10 without the free content. The Retail Copy cost me $50. So I guess i'll be purchasing Kokonoe for $8 tomorrow. It's no problem, i'd be glad to pay any price for a character I really like, plus she seams like a funny character to use. She even has Golden Tager...lol

Try to settle the civil war quick, since you only have today. I kinda made this topic to convince my friend to get the game before the deal ends, so we can play together, but he went to sleep -_-. Now I have to hope he sees this topic in time tomorrow. Regardless it can still help people save money besides my friend. Some people may try to wait months to see this title drop price, but that's just too long. Plus the online is hot right now. This is really a very fun fighting game to have IMO.

You make an incredibly point, I am probably going to go digital based on the free stuff i get and I also want BlazBlue Avatars too

• Like 1

You make an incredibly point, I am probably going to go digital based on the free stuff i get and I also want BlazBlue Avatars too

If you calculate everything from its original price then you get;

50 - 40.50 = 9.50 + 8 + 3 = 20.50

So you are saving $20.50, compared to its retail price. I guess you can pretend you are buying the game for $29.50.

Whenever I make a purchase I try to calculate how much i'm saving, so i can decide if i should buy it or not. For instance I got Alice: Madness Returns, from the Flash Sale deal,

Instead of buying the $20 Bundle. I got the Game form the deal for $10(which came with the already free American Alice DLC), then bought the weapons & dresses DLC for I believe it was $4. So Instead of wasting $20 on a bundle that also holds everything I just bought separate, I decided to take advantage of the Flash deal; and I ended up saving $6 for something else. 

Edited by DarknessKey92
  • Like 1

Well I just saw all the new DLC released for Chrono Phantama. And wow, I never expected them to release 58 separate pieces of DLC along with many different Bundle deals._.

My advice is, do not buy Kagura(you can unlock him through finishing Story mode).

Also All character's Unlimited Versions(you can unlock the unlimited version of the character you want, by finishing Unlimited Mars with that character).

Sadly the System Voices are not In-game unlockable, like in Calamity Trigger. And the System Voice(character name), is the Japanese version of that character which costs $6 EACH!.

They also released a Bundle for 2 voices @ around $9(you only get the 2 that are included in the thumbnail)saving you $3.

With another Combo Bundle including all 24 Japanese Character's Voices for $50. Doing the math 24 x 6 = $144, so you save $94 from trying to buy them separately.

Additional Character color 1-A(B/C/D/or E) for $2.50(Note: each separate Letter has those color's for only the characters shown on the thumbnail).

6 Separate DLCs containing a set of Pixel Lobby characters, 3 Separate DLCs from the Magical Beats Series & 3 Separate DLCs from the XBlaze Series. If you plan to buy one set it costs $1.

They Released "Stage, BGM, Character Color Set 1-4($4 each)

Here's a link explaining what each DLC contains:

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/index.php?/topic/8379-alter-memory-bonus-dlc-for-chronophantasma/#entry781282

The only DLC I find buyable for me(this is just my opinion of course) is the "Original Costume Noel" for $3. This DLC contains the old noel, which can use both the "new & Old" Astral Finishes(you also unlock her avatar for online). 

Oh Yeah And kokonoe is out for $8.

The only thing free available is "Additional Character Color 1 & 2"

Not gonna lie, a lot of these DLCs feel very price, I doubt people are expected to buy everything; and it only comes down to preference on what you want to purchase.

But if i had to Advice on what to only buy for now, until I see a reasonable price drop. Is to get: "Old Noel", "kokonoe", and the free "Additional Character colors 1 & 2". As for the rest I recommend waiting. I might try to wait and see if there will be a "Stage, BGM, Character Color Set Bundle with a decent price"

I'm a little disappointed we didn't get Avatars :\ , I would have bought all of them; I hope we get them next week(my hope's Deadline is on May 27 when Terumi becomes available to everyone on PSN). 

Also I might re-edit the OP with some of the info on this post later on.

here's more info on all the DLC:

http://blazblueuniverse.com/dlc-info

Edited by DarknessKey92

only thing ill probably buy is the Kokonoe DLC since it has trophies and my LE Preorder came with Terumi. I also like noel's new model more then the old one and colors dont bother me to much since im part colorblind anyway. Although the original japanese voices would be nice but for that price? no thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Offering a deal this good for pre order on a digital download can only mean one thing - thry are expecting poor reviews, and so want to make the sales ahead of them...

Not necessarily. Blazblue is still considered a niche fighting game that doesn't have recognition with mainstream gamers in the same way Tekken, Street Fighter, and Mortal Kombat do. This is a really good way to boost awareness of the series to newcomers. 

On a side note, I brought this via the Plus deal, and I'm pretty happy with it; having to wait another month for Terumi is not so fun, though. Also, I'm trying the challenges and I already hate them. Haha.  :lol:

Edited by darkamdusias

• 1 month later...

Was Terumi not meant to be out today? Checked and he's not there :S

Strange I just saw "Terumi" & the "Stage, BGM Set 6"(actually looking at it right now).

You live in UK right? I saw today that someone from UK posted there was a "The Wolf Among Us Ep. 4" Delay(Which is another DLC I just saw available), so maybe the same happened with Chrono's DLC. Sometimes UK gets things a few days after we get them in NA. Try waiting a few days or maybe till next week. I'm guessing it got Delayed for United Kingdom. It's not that the "content Key"s not there, it's just that the company hasn't made Terumi Public yet(I guess).