People still playing this?

Richtoon

Tour de France is a VERY popular event: watched by 2 billions peoples around the world (which make it the 3rd most watched sporting event in the world after Summer olympic games and FIFA world cup)

So it deserve dedicated video games for sure. This Cyanide serie is ok, and I'd assume bike fans love it. It is quite technical and you need to apply strategy and not pedal as fast as you can.

to make it short: i don't think this games are "unpopular" (outside of trophy community). Not at all.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RustyZero said:

to make it short: i don't think this games are "unpopular" (outside of trophy community). Not at all.

They're losing popularity, at least afaik, because the game isn't changing at all.

Still no real riders, just the same model for every rider, tactics still don't work how they should, and if you would put the first game and the current game next to each other, the graphics aren't much better.

It's sad, because I like watching cycling, especially the three week events, and I would really like a game that is good. Then I would actually buy it too, I've just grabbed the 2021 game so far, because it was free with PS+ Extra

Lol. Same trophies, same races, I bet same riders as well. Let me guess. Choose Pogacar, edit database and let him win everything while you watch Netflix? Same game with one number changed in title 3rd year in a row

Edited by vanslayder

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/31/2023 at 9:48 AM, vanslayder said:

Lol. Same trophies, same races, I bet same riders as well. Let me guess. Choose Pogacar, edit database and let him win everything while you watch Netflix? Same game with one number changed in title 3rd year in a row

So just do that and sim or do you have to race? and how many of them does that work in , not just with Pogacar

• 1 month later...

you guys are all forgetting that cycling fans love the game and buy it each year just for the riders update, same thing happens with fifa.

And btw going to the database editing pogacar to then get all the trophies easily is your choice, doing this trophy list using the normal database is actually quite fun and challenging

Edited by Atackname-YT