IA/VT -Colorful-

Shana Alter

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

SEE THE LIGHTS, Children Record and Kisaragi Attention were enough to make me pre-order the Crystal Box of this game from AmiAmi as soon as it was announced.  IA is my top favourite Vocaloid next to Yuzuki Yukari. :)  A solid release date would be nice... but as long as it's during summer, that's great. :)

If Summer Time Record managed to get in there too, this'd officially be the best rhythm game ever.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone following this, today brought some very important news about IA/VT -Colourful-:

1_6_thumb.png

After several delays, Senran Kagura producer Kenichiro Takaki’s upcoming Vocaloid title, IA/VT Colorful, finally has a release date in Japan. More details are shared in a preview for this week’s issue of Famitsu magazine.

54dc5b68149b2_thumb.jpg

While we can’t see the full details from the preview image, the parts we can see read “reboot” and “the reborn IA/VT system,” which would explain why the game has been delayed for over a year.

Judging by the scans, it doesn’t look too different, but we can expect to learn more details on what has changed, in the near future.

IA/VT Colorful will release in Japan on June 25, 2015 for PlayStation Vita.

Source

So the game has been revamped AND a solid release date has been given?  This suddenly makes the wait so much more worthwhile.  I will dedicate all summer to this beauty.

• Like 1

Makes me wonder why they decided to revamp it...

The release date is now the same as Persona 4: Dancing All Night in Japan, so my first guess is they wanted to give P4:DAN a run for its money.  Whatever the case, we're getting a superior version, when we see gameplay we'll get to see just how much it's been revamped. :)

• Like 1

For those of you planning to purchase the game, this is what the Crystal Box Limited Edition will come with:

BgBIQjN.jpg

Vita pouch

Vita decals x2 (for PCH-1000, PCH-2000 x1 each)
Decoration sticker sheet
Cleaning cloth
Strap
Charm strap
Card case
Collector Box

Total cost will be around ¥8,500 (roughly $70) and also includes a preorder bonus code for an extra IA dress you can use in game as well as 5 extra songs (Will require JP PSN account to redeem).

<<Source>>

Edited by Alyri
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Some annoying/hard trophies from what I can see would be to pass all songs on Hard mode, there is a trophy below that saying pass all songs on all modes but from my understanding there is only Easy, Normal and Hard. However I could be wrong a lot of these games seem to have a mode above hard. 

There is a trophy for getting a perfect but according to the trophy this can be done on any mode, There is also a trophy for getting 100 S rank songs but with 60 easy songs this should be ok. Trophy for playing 7 days in a row I assume the changing the date will bring this quicker if needed.

There is a trophy for playing a song in all costumes. Depending on the requirement for unlocking these this could pose an issue maybe.

Beyond this the trophy list could be a tad of a small grind but with 60 songs in the game this does not come as a surprise. Again won't really know until I have the game which the per order is paid for :D

Edited by fisty123
  • Like 1

Some annoying/hard trophies from what I can see would be to pass all songs on Hard mode, there is a trophy below that saying pass all songs on all modes but from my understanding there is only Easy, Normal and Hard. However I could be wrong a lot of these games seem to have a mode above hard. 

There is a trophy for getting a perfect but according to the trophy this can be done on any mode, There is also a trophy for getting 100 S rank songs but with 60 easy songs this should be ok. Trophy for playing 7 days in a row I assume the changing the date will bring this quicker if needed.

There is a trophy for playing a song in all costumes. Depending on the requirement for unlocking these this could pose an issue maybe.

Beyond this the trophy list could be a tad of a small grind but with 60 songs in the game this does not come as a surprise. Again won't really know until I have the game which the per order is paid for :D

Hmm..thanks for the info. Seems like a few trophies might give me trouble >.<

Project Diva had an Extreme mode above Hard, but they didn't include any trophies pertaining to it. Only Hard mode was required for platinum. Extreme mode is more of a fan-service mode for those looking for more of a challenge, hopefully IA/VT will use Project Diva as a precedent and be somewhat similar to that.

Hmm..thanks for the info. Seems like a few trophies might give me trouble >.<

You won't know until you try! I'm assuming you're referring to the Hard difficulty/S rank trophies, but as long as you keep playing and keep having fun, you'll get better and better before you even realize it and that cute platinum image will be yours ^.~

Edited by xkeeja
  • Like 2

Project Diva had an Extreme mode above Hard, but they didn't include any trophies pertaining to it. Only Hard mode was required for platinum. Extreme mode is more of a fan-service mode for those looking for more of a challenge, hopefully IA/VT will use Project Diva as a precedent and be somewhat similar to that.

You won't know until you try! I'm assuming you're referring to the Hard difficulty/S rank trophies, but as long as you keep playing and keep having fun, you'll get better and better before you even realize it and that cute platinum image will be yours ^.~

Haha well thanks for the confidence boost :P I suck at Project Diva though so I'm not sure I'll be much better at this cx I'll try for sure though!

• Like 2