Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shana Alter

IA/VT -Colorful-

87 posts in this topic

Come on CDjapan ship my Limited Edition already ;_;

Gonna suck at the game but all for IA :3

Just complain some more and they will hopefully ship it to you soon.

Last night I just ranted about Nin-Nin-Game as they didn't give me shipping information for Taiko (I thought it would be the same for IA/VT, which I preordered back in April 2014) and this morning I got a shipping notice with tracking number included.  :D

My Crystal Box shipped this morning at 9am.  It's finally happening oh my god

Ahh you're lucky ;u; I had to downgrade to the normal edition, paid for it today though :D

I'm mad jealous, I'm waiting for Nippon-Yasan to ship mine!

Ahh you're lucky ;u; I had to downgrade to the normal edition, paid for it today though :D

It's okay, the game is all that matters in the end :D  And after seeing the P&P I was wondering if it's worth it   -_-  Haha

Bit weird it was shipped though since it's not releasing for another few hours in Japan and AmiAmi often only ship on release date.  But eh, can't complain  :huh:

Trophy list looks like a fun little challenge as well.  Was holding my breath the last few days in fear of a lovely surprise last-minute delay again   :facepalm:

Play-Asia is lagging behind too, where is my shipment confirmationnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn D:

Just complain some more and they will hopefully ship it to you soon.

Last night I just ranted about Nin-Nin-Game as they didn't give me shipping information for Taiko (I thought it would be the same for IA/VT, which I preordered back in April 2014) and this morning I got a shipping notice with tracking number included.  :D

Just got my Fedex tracking code. Expected delivery at friday :3

Project Diva had an Extreme mode above Hard, but they didn't include any trophies pertaining to it. Only Hard mode was required for platinum. Extreme mode is more of a fan-service mode for those looking for more of a challenge, hopefully IA/VT will use Project Diva as a precedent and be somewhat similar to that.

I could be wrong but from memory project diva 2nd had some diva room items that were unlocked by doing certain songs on Extreme. again It has been a while now so I could be wrong. Also if you look at Taiko they made you pass 25 songs on Oni which was one hard and time consuming trophy for me

As for postage AmiAmi had mine posted around 30 hours ago too bad over here I will not see it till mid next week

Edited by fisty123

I could be wrong but from memory project diva 2nd had some diva room items that were unlocked by doing certain songs on Extreme. again It has been a while now so I could be wrong. Also if you look at Taiko they made you pass 25 songs on Oni which was one hard and time consuming trophy for me

As for postage AmiAmi had mine posted around 30 hours ago too bad over here I will not see it till mid next week

If I remember right you just had to play some songs on Extreme on f 2nd, you didn't have to complete or pass them.

My order status finally changed to "Packing order," which isn't even one of the legitimate order statuses/updates listed in their legend... it's something, at least ㅠ sooooooooooooooon

My order status finally changed to "Packing order," which isn't even one of the legitimate order statuses/updates listed in their legend... it's something, at least ㅠ sooooooooooooooon

Mine says packing order too, hurry up Play-Asia >.<

Then... you better unpack it (this time :awesome:), finish it, make a guide so I can get it as well :awesome:

Then... you better unpack it (this time :awesome:), finish it, make a guide so I can get it as well :awesome:

you know it bbz ;)

Don't worry I'll play the shit out of this game.  Guide incoming.

Just got my Fedex tracking code. Expected delivery at friday :3

Cross that, they delayed it to Monday :/ Probably arrives with an other package from Nippon-Yasan (Date A Live Twin Package LE).

My IA/VT COLORFUL Crystal Box did arrive. Now I understand why they call it the crystal box, so shiny :P

Its nice the pre-order dlc voucher is an own box art cover I haven't seen this before and lucky I still did have a empty box left.

hBWuu4w.jpg-TTeD9lC.jpg

Edited by Rayxtr

My IA/VT COLORFUL Crystal Box did arrive. Now I understand why they call it the crystal box, so shiny :P

Its nice the pre-order dlc voucher is an own box art cover I haven't seen this before and lucky I still did have a empty box left.

YOURE SO LUCKY ITS NOT FAIR *STEALS*

60 songs is a lot xD what is the length around on most of them? my Sennheiser HD 558 wants to try this lol

So IA/VT finally arrived...but I can't freakin play it yet because I have no Vita charger >.<

Edit: Nevermind my new charger arrived :D

Edited by Akira-chan

60 songs is a lot xD what is the length around on most of them? my Sennheiser HD 558 wants to try this lol

Almost all of them are between 3 to 5 and a half minutes with the average being about 4 or so.  It's a pretty lengthy set list.

Wow, perfect scores are easier than I expected on this o.o as far as I can tell, unlike pd 'safe' notes don't negate perfect. Is that right?

Edited by Akira-chan

Wow, perfect scores are easier than I expected on this o.o as far as I can tell, unlike pd 'safe' notes don't negate perfect. Is that right?

Yup, it's more forgiving than Project Diva because it's easier to retain your combo. Oppositely, Cools seem somewhat more difficult to time, especially in certain songs. The Cool window is really small and it sometimes almost feels like the timing is off in the game itself. Your rating at the end isn't solely dependent on your perfect combo though; if you get too many Fines and Safes you can still get S or SS even if you get a perfect.

Edited by simply ahri

Yup, it's more forgiving than Project Diva because it's easier to retain your combo. Oppositely, Cools seem somewhat more difficult to time, especially in certain songs. The Cool window is really small and it sometimes almost feels like the timing is off in the game itself. Your rating at the end isn't solely dependent on your perfect combo though; if you get too many Fines and Safes you can still get S or SS even if you get a perfect.

A lot more forgiving, I'm only on normal but I'm getting perfect most of the time. Plus I guess the fact the notes are on a track helps too, like in Project Diva notes would appear anywhere, whereas they're easier to track on this one.

So IA/VT finally arrived...but I can't freakin play it yet because I have no Vita charger >.<

Edit: Nevermind my new charger arrived :D

I'm glad you finally got it too :P

I really like how they implemented the new arrow notes. It took me a long time to get used to dual-wielding in PDF and I never really mastered it, but now that IA forced me to learn to use the D-pad, I'll probably try to complete the few expert songs I gave up on (curse you, Negaposi*Continues, Sadistic Music Factory and the bottom half of PDF2 :shakefist: )

The only thing I don't agree with is that SAFE doesn't break the chain anymore and that makes it really easy to perfect songs. I pissed myself a little when I saw that a few trophies require you to earn a perfects, but now I see that it's really not that difficult lol.