Trophy thoughts?

Infected Elite

13 hours ago, Copanele said:

I can confirm this:

My first match in Tournament was a Marisa. She defeated me 2-1 (First match she won, second I won, last she won)

My stats:

Street-Fighter-6-tournament.jpg

(Thank god we don't have to win 10 whole ass tournaments....signing up for them is crappy enough)

this makes it easier! thank fuck. Jist have to keep at it and eventually win. OR. be a dick, start a new character, lose all 10 placing matches to end up in Iron. Surely the ones there suck.

Now my question is when do tournaments close? can i only enter 1? 

its 130pm for me, i am hoping it is available around 6pm for me. 

Edited by Infected Elite

3 hours ago, parrotletz said:

just to clarify: round wins do not count toward the trophy. only *match* wins. I won some rounds in my tournament but have 0% trophy progress.

Sorry, that's what I meant to say haha. Tournament rounds (not match rounds),

7 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

this makes it easier! thank fuck. Jist have to keep at it and eventually win. OR. be a dick, start a new character, lose all 10 placing matches to end up in Iron. Surely the ones there suck.

Now my question is when do tournaments close? can i only enter 1? 

its 130pm for me, i am hoping it is available around 6pm for me. 

So the Tournaments are pre-announced, you can only sign up 1 hour before starting the tournament. It's gonna be hell, so better be there on time!

The schedule for tournaments are here:

https://www.streetfighter.com/6/buckler/event/schedule

Or you can enter in the game and it will automatically tell you at which hour you have the upcoming tournament.

The problem is...servers being mad crowded, you are prone to getting disconnected, as it happened to me. It kicked both me and my opponent in the first match of the tournament, so prepare to rage a bit xD 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Copanele said:

So the Tournaments are pre-announced, you can only sign up 1 hour before starting the tournament. It's gonna be hell, so better be there on time!

The schedule for tournaments are here:

https://www.streetfighter.com/6/buckler/event/schedule

Or you can enter in the game and it will automatically tell you at which hour you have the upcoming tournament.

The problem is...servers being mad crowded, you are prone to getting disconnected, as it happened to me. It kicked both me and my opponent in the first match of the tournament, so prepare to rage a bit xD 

so ok, wtf is 0:00 PDT. Midnight? cause i tried signing in around 11pm and Midnight and had no option. it was 0/32 in all of them as well. Are these server based though? meaning if im in NA0005 its crowded, i go to NA0009 and its less crowded, i can join?

either way, capcom made the most dumb fuck way of having tournaments possible. 

4 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

so ok, wtf is 0:00 PDT. Midnight? cause i tried signing in around 11pm and Midnight and had no option. it was 0/32 in all of them as well. Are these server based though? meaning if im in NA0005 its crowded, i go to NA0009 and its less crowded, i can join?

either way, capcom made the most dumb fuck way of having tournaments possible. 

100% Don't understand why they couldn't do at least a tournament every 2-3h 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Angelicc_Wolf said:

Just a heads up for everyone it looks like all you have to do is win ten matches as the person who beat me had there progress go to 20% for winning two fights.

that makes sense…

as it stands no one has the enter 5 tournament trophy, but the 10 tournament wins trophy is already won (currently ultra rare)…

For me they have to do triple the tournaments in EVERY server. Be patient if emptier servers don't reach 32 players. They give respect as a reward, nothing to do with microtransaction coins, there I would understand not wanting us to abuse the tournaments... bho, so I don't like it and I'm not speaking malice as a user who wants the trophy.

17 minutes ago, diogoarez said:

100% Don't understand why they couldn't do at least a tournament every 2-3h 

agreed. Just a constant revolving door. OR. OPEN FUCKING TOURNAMENTS that whomever is in the lobby can freely join/start, be it 8, 16, 32 participants  

I don't understand why Capcom just didn't make a tournament mode like SSF4 were you could make public or private tournaments. I can see maybe down the line they will do it, but as of now it is a mess. 

Also I love how the next tournament for me is at 5am and hate you have to sign up an hour earlier and just wait around praying the server doesn't kick you

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ramzamham said:

I don't understand why Capcom just didn't make a tournament mode like SSF4 were you could make public or private tournaments. I can see maybe down the line they will do it, but as of now it is a mess. 

Also I love how the next tournament for me is at 5am and hate you have to sign up an hour earlier and just wait around praying the server doesn't kick you

Times for some parts of the world are pretty messed up xD
There was one every 4 hours and therefore 6 in a day (even every 3 days is fine) it would be better. You could probably make 3 of them.

5 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

Times for some parts of the world are pretty messed up xD
There was one every 4 hours and therefore 6 in a day (even every 3 days is fine) it would be better. You could probably make 3 of them.

unless you know.... you have a job, wife, etc.

• Like 2

I won my first tournament I entered. Only got 6/10 on wins progress though which should be 8/10. The first match was automatically awarded as a win and didn't count on my tracker. Then I waited for round 2 to start and then proceeded to play 4 sets and win 8 matches. However it seems it is not tracking properly for me on PSN progress. Anyways it looks like entering 5 tournaments is going to take longer than actually winning 10 matches for me, go figure.

Winning 10 matches is easy enough if you just pick a character you feel somewhat comfortable with and learn a bnb with. It's a bonus if you know your characters anti air. 9/10 times in the lower leagues you will win quite comfortably if you know how to punish properly as people are quick to DP on wake up or do something unsafe like their level 3 on block.

PHH6vMT.jpg

zhDmTDg.jpg

• Like 4

Due to the limited time choices I only have one shot at this, so can someone explain the sign-up process?

It starts at 13:00 local time, so do I go to the server at 12:00 or do I need to be there before that so as not to miss the cut-off? Do you sign up at a battle hub counter or something?

Edited by Darwock-UK

2 hours ago, Akrioz said:

What league are you in?

I’m in Rookie, 2 of my friends got smurfed too it’s so shit honestly.

Gotta love when they brag about it in the chat too like well done you beat someone that’s played 2 fighting games in the last 10 years ??

1 hour ago, Darwock-UK said:

Due to the limited time choices I only have one shot at this, so can someone explain the sign-up process?

It starts at 13:00 local time, so do I go to the server at 12:00 or do I need to be there before that so as not to miss the cut-off? Do you sign up at a battle hub counter or something?

You sign-up at the battle hub counter, you can sign up between 12:00 and 13:00 but they tend to fill up. Once there's 10 minutes until the match it will remind you and tell you to join the right server. Then it just kind of happens if you're registered and in the right server.

• Like 1

Currently registered for the tournament starting in 30 minutes.

Had an issue where I DC'd and either lost my spot, or the tournament itself bugged and is showing that it's over.  Other tournaments are still available even though they're full which was weird.

To work around this, I joined a european server and there were still open tournaments.

If anyone else has a similar problem, try that.  Server's have been struggling today...

4 minutes ago, IceKingzV2 said:

Had an issue where I DC'd and either lost my spot, or the tournament itself bugged and is showing that it's over.  Other tournaments are still available even though they're full which was weird.

To work around this, I joined a european server and there were still open tournaments.

If anyone else has a similar problem, try that.  Server's have been struggling today...

This happened to me as well. Kicked everyone out and basically canceled the tournament. I was actually one Extreme battle win away from that trophy when it happened.

Now I can't connect to any match, Extreme or otherwise, and based on the chat I'm not alone. So frustrating because I decided to stay up for this :(

Edited by BrilloHD

5 minutes ago, IceKingzV2 said:

Great tip - I switched to Europe and got signed up! No available slots for my main’s rank, so I’ve got to use someone I’m not comfortable with.