Trophy thoughts?

Infected Elite

Some folks probably will have to wait a few years for the tournament wins.  Online probably won't be as active then.

9 hours ago, Tigra said:

Platinum will be super easy compared with SFV, and nowhere near SF4.
And also kinda fast, compared with the previous games.

I dont like the trophy description though, and the fact that the "main game" is splitted in 3 lists (2 DLCs)

BUT anyway, it's a SF, so double platinum for me.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves just yet.  Let's see how these tournaments are.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kabigor said:

By the way: Is it just me or is it not possible to create a club, which has "trophy" or "trophies" included in the club name?

I've personally had no issues. I just wasn't allowed to have a space. So something like "TrophyHunters" worked for me.

That being said, I ended up making a club as well called "Completionists" if anyone would like to join lol. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Xugoshi said:

I think y'all can rest easy regarding the tournament trophies! 1f60a.png

Granted it's the beta but I doubt it'll be any different once it gets launched on to the main game. Notice how there's only 4 players and how it says public tournament, pretty much indicating that we'll have options at our disposal in that we don't ONLY have to do event tournaments hosted by capcom and that we don't need a large group of players to initiate a tournament. Might even be able to host a private tournament and with the low number of players you can end it pretty quickly too! Either way I don't think it'll be anywhere near as bad as you might think guys! My only concern is if there's any cooldown in that you can only enter a tournament once a day or something like that? 1f914.png

Yeah i was watching these earlier. I think they should have just made it accessible and such from the start. Get a party of 4 and just spend a day winning. 1rd, 30sec. lol it would go quick(ish).

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Infected Elite said:

Yeah i was watching these earlier. I think they should have just made it accessible and such from the start. Get a party of 4 and just spend a day winning. 1rd, 30sec. lol it would go quick(ish).

Just a quick heads up, the event schedule is up! Mark them calenders! :D 

https://www.streetfighter.com/6/buckler/event/schedule

• Like 1

It doesn't look too hard. But then again, I'm actually quite solid at fighting games. League-separate tournaments make the trophy more obtainable, lol. My advice is to actually learn how to play fighting games and keep grinding.

17 hours ago, Shinobi said:

I've personally had no issues. I just wasn't allowed to have a space. So something like "TrophyHunters" worked for me.

That being said, I ended up making a club as well called "Completionists" if anyone would like to join lol. 

Ah, I see. Guess it was just about the space then. lol

Somebody joined my club and I just applied to your club. Maybe we can make something happen.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Xugoshi said:

I think y'all can rest easy regarding the tournament trophies! 1f60a.png

Granted it's the beta but I doubt it'll be any different once it gets launched on to the main game. Notice how there's only 4 players and how it says public tournament, pretty much indicating that we'll have options at our disposal in that we don't ONLY have to do event tournaments hosted by capcom and that we don't need a large group of players to initiate a tournament. Might even be able to host a private tournament and with the low number of players you can end it pretty quickly too! Either way I don't think it'll be anywhere near as bad as you might think guys! My only concern is if there's any cooldown in that you can only enter a tournament once a day or something like that? 1f914.png

I just watched a video of the open beta and it shows the max players at 32 for a tournament the person showed all the rounds, it started at 32 went down to 16,8,4 and then the final 2. So this video should be ignored the only way a tournament would start with less than 32 people is if it doesn’t fill up before the timer to start runs out.

The video did show that they were public tournaments so who knows if private ones will ever be a possibility.

During this speculation stage all we can do is guess, I’d imagine that being able to privatise league based tournaments is highly unlikely and phase 0 might be able to be privatised but I guess all we can do is wait and see.

Edited by SzzMN
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, SzzMN said:

I just watched a video of the open beta and it shows the max players at 32 for a tournament the person showed all the rounds, it started at 32 went down to 16,8,4 and then the final 2. So this video should be ignored the only way a tournament would start with less than 32 people is if it doesn’t fill up before the timer to start runs out.

The video did show that they were public tournaments so who knows if private ones will ever be a possibility.

During this speculation stage all we can do is guess, I’d imagine that being able to privatise league based tournaments is highly unlikely and phase 0 might be able to be privatised but I guess all we can do is wait and see.

Yeah,  I remember being in tournaments in the beta.  I don't think you can host them.  The first tournament is Wednesday though.  We'll see then. I'm just glad there are weekend tournaments because those are my off days. 

Edited by grimydawg___
  • Like 1

Looks relativity doable compared to SF4-SF5

Only the 'tournament' trophies might be a hassle for some.

Trophy images look great but the long descriptions I have not been a fan of...however they are better than the boring usual ones so it makes a change! 

38 minutes ago, thikthird said:

Probably a dumb question, but how do you get the trophy for having friends? I've added a few people to my in game friends list but don't have it.

just go on battle hub and interact with a random and send them a friend request and you should get it automatically. 

4 hours ago, Infected Elite said:

they should just allow custom tournaments too. What if you and a group of pals want to run one? i mean realistically you can create a room and just do it that way.

There's been a tournament mode in past games and that mode was rarely active even the games' player base peaked.  Folks did ranked or casual/endless battlecan't matches.  If folks have to join these upcoming tournaments to get the trophies related to them,  so be it.  It looks like we can fight out on 7 June, starting at midnight pdt.

Edited by grimydawg___
  • Like 3

47 minutes ago, grimydawg___ said:

There's been a tournament mode in past games and that mode was rarely active even the games' player base peaked.  Folks did ranked or casual/endless battlecan't matches.  If folks have to join these upcoming tournaments to get the trophies related to them,  so be it.  It looks like we can fight out on 7 June, starting at midnight pdt.

which is why i was hopeful it was a lobby we as users could just create in a room. Basically KOTH.

Oh well.

This can't be good, I found the Tournament is up live now. It was set in particular server only with specify Rank to entry.

The server who have Rookie Rank is set in

Asia Server 1 & 2

North America Server 1, 2 & 3

South America Server 1

Europe Server 1

with difference timezone to started the Tournament.

If you don't have any character with Rank Title, I suggest you to work out on it by starting the Rank Match now.

6 minutes ago, Neo_Tachihoma said:

This can't be good, I found the Tournament is up live now. It was set in particular server only with specify Rank to entry.

Asia Server 1 & 2

North America Server 1, 2 & 3

South America Server 1

Europe Server 1

with difference timezone to started the Tournament.

If you don't have any character with Rank Title, I suggest you to work out on it by starting the Rank Match now.

geez. what a dick thing for them to do. At the very least allow tournaments in custom rooms, again, so friends can battle it out. 

17 minutes ago, Neo_Tachihoma said:

Do they have tournaments for every Rank?

On 02/06/2023 at 1:47 PM, wolker4 said:

Has anyone else issues with all three "like" trophies? They don't count for me, regardless of whether I give someone a like or someone gives me one.

You need to view your profile in game for them to go on the counter.

I had a load of likes (mainly that I had given out as these count) but until I went into the profile I didn't unlock the first like related trophy.

the trophy description is really misleading on this one - it counts the likes you give out