Trophy thoughts?

Infected Elite

6 minutes ago, Angelicc_Wolf said:

Just a heads up for everyone it looks like all you have to do is win ten matches as the person who beat me had there progress go to 20% for winning two fights.

Wait......so you had to entry the tournament and simply get 10 wins in the middle of it......not really had to become the champion winner for that league? 

Correct?

If yes, this is a great news. As long as don't give up, 10 wins not really hard to achieve if you happening meet up with your boosting partner in the same tournament. ?

I can attend the tournament after 4hours later back from work.

Hopefully there are some good news for easy achieve the 10 wins trophy.

Edited by Neo_Tachihoma

4 minutes ago, Neo_Tachihoma said:

Sorry to hearing this. Is it your opponent is above this Rank or same Bronze ranking?

we were both bronze. I played Dhalsim and he played Ryu, got me with zoning and tick throw mixups and I kept guessing wrong and failing on my execution. I played poorly, I deserved it lol

5 minutes ago, Angelicc_Wolf said:

Just a heads up for everyone it looks like all you have to do is win ten matches as the person who beat me had there progress go to 20% for winning two fights.

1 minute ago, Thedah said:

For real? This makes is super easy then. You're bound to win matches eventually.

I can confirm this:

My first match in Tournament was a Marisa. She defeated me 2-1 (First match she won, second I won, last she won)

My stats:

Street-Fighter-6-tournament.jpg

(Thank god we don't have to win 10 whole ass tournaments....signing up for them is crappy enough)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Angelicc_Wolf said:

Yep the 

I looked up one of the guys who made it to the finals and they are at 50%. So I am pretty sure it is just win ten matches overall.

Great, maybe should gather some folk to boost up later, let each other win & lose. So that all of us can achieve the SF6 platinum.

Thanks for sharing man. ?

1 minute ago, parrotletz said:

we were both bronze. I played Dhalsim and he played Ryu, got me with zoning and tick throw mixups and I kept guessing wrong and failing on my execution. I played poorly, I deserved it lol

I lost my first two matches as well I was nervous and played poorly.

2 minutes ago, parrotletz said:

Is ok man, look for other in this chat to boost up with you. There are plenty of good person here look for a boosting partner. ?

1 minute ago, Copanele said:

I can confirm this:

My first match in Tournament was a Marisa. She defeated me 2-1 (First match she won, second I won, last she won)

My stats:

(Thank god we don't have to win 10 whole ass tournaments....signing up for them is crappy enough)

So.....the trophy card for PS5 version won't lie.

That good, thanks for sharing man. ?

• Like 2

You can only enter one tournament at a time.  That's it.

19 minutes ago, ROFL-WAFFLES said:

Can you only enter one tournament when it comes round?

I figured you could win/lose then sign up for another.

12 minutes ago, Angelicc_Wolf said:

Well damn, I could have entered a bigger tournament and got wins.  That's OK.  You can potentially get the trophies this weekend, if you're good enough and enter a big enough tournament.  I purposely.  I could have got wins LOL  I'm gonna be a scumbag and be JP lol

Edited by grimydawg___

1 minute ago, Angelicc_Wolf said:

I lost my first two matches as well I was nervous and played poorly.

This is trophy forum not SF professional player gathering area.

We are not alone but simply a Rookie who like to enjoy and play fighting game.

Don't give up man. Give a next try. ?

3 minutes ago, Copanele said:

I can confirm this:

My stats:

Good stuff! That's a relief. Now I can take this game casually instead of trying to set up boosting sessions or no lifing it lol.

Just now, Neo_Tachihoma said:

This is trophy forum not SF professional player gathering area.

We are not alone but simply a Rookie who like to enjoy and play fighting game.

Don't give up man. Give a next try. 1f601.png

I know, but it was the first time I lost to a Luke and my stupid controller has stick drift so I got a little heated after, but after finding out you don't have to win the entire tournaments now I know i'll get there eventually.

Just now, Thedah said:

Good stuff! That's a relief. Now I can take this game casually instead of trying to set up boosting sessions or no lifing it lol.

Yep! Granted, you still have to be somewhat prepared, because it seems that the tournament joiners take no prisoners ? 

Also it might help if you join a tournament with fewer participants, might go faster. 

Sucks that it's only one tournament only...ah well there's another one tomorrow.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Yep! Granted, you still have to be somewhat prepared, because it seems that the tournament joiners take no prisoners 1f602.png 

Also it might help if you join a tournament with fewer participants, might go faster. 

Sucks that it's only one tournament only...ah well there's another one tomorrow.

Might be better to enter tournaments with lots of participants actually. More chances to win matches or if people no show you'll still have chances to fight actual players to get some wins.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

lmao, i won my first match and got eliminated in the second round while winning cause the game had an error lol awesome

LoL same

Won first fight, got an error but im still in the hub. The game eliminated me. Sad.