Trophy thoughts?

Infected Elite

Just now, NeoStrayCat said:

Well, I didn't get no connection errors, and I'm into my second tourney so far. The connection errors could be 1 of two things. Either a specific battle hub is full or something I don't know what could else be causing it.

Like 3 or 4 people in our lobby immediately reported having an error lol

Round 1 opponent didn't show up so I advanced which doesn't contribute to trophy progress, then went 1-2 in round 2. Could have gotten 2 wins but I choked. Guess I'll just keep entering but I kind of suck so this may be a frustrating road.

Edited by Sigrun26

I'm in Europe, this tournament just finished (I lost immediately ....) at my place it was at 21:00.
The others are at 6 AM (I'm not at home) and 6 AM (and I'm sleeping).
At 21 I usually have dinner and do other things.
These are unthinkable times for me.

Signing up an hour early doesn't help.

Edited by Siriodorione

15 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Like 3 or 4 people in our lobby immediately reported having an error lol

I can't believe this.. I get error in first tournaments and I got error in second one Omg 

7 minutes ago, NeedleMover said:

so if I am reading it correctly, you get a win per round or per match?

You play 3 matches (with the standard best of 3 rounds) against the opponent. Each match win counts, you don't have to move on for it to count. For example I lost 1-2 to my opponent and my trophy progress is at 1/10.

Edited by Sigrun26
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ramzamham said:

Per match. So even if you lose 1-2 you still get one win for the trophy

1 minute ago, Sigrun26 said:

You play 3 matches (best of three) against the opponent. Each match win counts, you don't have to move on for it to count. For example I lost 1-2 to my opponent and my trophy progress is at 1/10.

okay that sounds very doable, signing up on time might be the toughest challenge. Next tournament is at 9 PM I believe

This would indeed be an Elite platinum if the trophy had been designed as it is described.

Don't forget that this can be updated later, because I don't think it's intentional.

10 minutes ago, kevao97 said:

because I don't think it's intentional.

Nah, I would believe this if the trophylist asked to do 500 trials, 300 Ranked wins, get to gold/platinum etc. Considering how the whole list is structured it is an unreasonable leap from a silver trophy "join 5 tournaments" to gold "win 10 tournaments".

19 minutes ago, SzzMN said:

Yeah Smurf’s are rampant in these I got smurfed twice now both times I’ve entered

What league are you in?