Glitched popping all the prize bubbles *Fixed*

Leebearty

44 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Can anyone confirm if any trophies are still glitched or if i'm free to to start playing/platting the game now that it's free on PS+?

Nope, still broken AFAIK - the only way you can get the broken trophy in the digital release is to downgrade to v2.50 but you can go to v1.00 if you have the retail version :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 1

Guys it seems like they fixed the prize bubbles with the latest 2.62 patch . I'm not sure if the trophy is still glitched because im yet to get all of the bubbles still. but the good news is that I'm able to get the prize bubbles I could not get before. so hopefully the trophy will pop ?

Edit : I just saw everyone's posts I'm glad that the prize bubbles are fixed now thank God 

Edited by chonchint29
  • Like 1

I got the trophy today, it's not glitched, the trick is the password song chapter you must get all 21 bubbles in one go to unlock the last bubble. It was the last one I needed and was a bit of a pain but got it eventually. All the others you can get over multiple playthroughs as long as you get every bubble at least once

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

hmm, I'm playing the digital (ps plus free edition) and not only did I unlock the pop the bubbles trophy I also know that I missed a number of them during the musical scenes.  at the time I assumed it was a case of I needed to collect x% of the total. reading this thread it seems that it is glitched but to my advantage. 

• 8 months later...
Posted (edited)

This trophy is glitched for me in May 2024. I started playing the game via PS+ digitally back in August 2023. Today I used the chapter select to collect my remaining bubbles. For some of the levels I completed them all the way through, for others I exited early. Each individual level shows that I got all the bubbles, but on the main page the total still shows 164/176. I also completed The Convergence and the last scene afterwards. This is so annoying to have happen in freaking 2024. Why wasn’t this patched properly?

Edit: My mistake LOL it wasn’t glitched. Turns out there are shorter scenes that have bubbles, and if you never collected 1 in that scene before, it doesn’t show as 0/9 for example. It won’t show anything, so definitely follow the guide.

Edited by ZanFear