Smash TV trophy glitch?

Piggie_Pie

I smashed a few on my first play through, so I figured I could go back by chapter select and get the ones I missed. That didn't work, so guessed it had to be done in one play through. I started over with the first screen and when I broke the fourth screen the trophy dinged. I'd already broken that particular screen twice. My advice is to go back to the first screen and start smashing again.

ok, here is the update... I just got the trophy but here is what i did...

The walk through showed an "optional" 11th screen (so the walk through showed a total of 12 screen breaks) and i went for that option instead of the last one where you have to grab a turret to shoot the screen... but it didn't work... So, i just went through all of them again and replayed the 11th one until i was able to get it and the trophy popped...

The so called "optional" one that i went for was after you are on the run again... there is a conveyor belt and some orange jell with bombs that you can portal to the screen to break it... that doesn't work as an "optional" screen unless you need to break them all in a row?

anyway... thanks everyone for the replies... now all i need are the co-op trophies (hint hint, skidmark)