Dive in 25 trophy

CCFCadam

this is just ridiculous, its so stupid i go to dive in level and then i go to some random persons pod where they are running around putting stickers everywhere, changing clothes etc. never actually get sent to a level. Anybody else had same problem with this trophy? If you have was there an easier way of getting it?

Lol the amount of idiots I had to deal with while trying for that trophy. I don't know why people just like to hang out in their pods it makes no sense. In one night I ran into the same people 4 or 5 times which meant they were sitting in their pods for an hour or 2 just hanging out by themselves.

I ran into some real weirdos though, one guy asked if I was a boy or girl and how old I was-instantly reported

A second kept yelling at me "WHERE"S MY STASH. YOU STOLE MY STASH" that continued into PSN messages until I finally reported/blocked him

A third had their face covered and asked "do you want to see my face" I said not really and then they showed me and it was a really weird looking face...didn't report that one.

So keep trying as you will eventually get it but be prepared for some of the weirdest people you will meet :|

• Like 2

It took me nearly the entire day to reach 25 dive in levels. I ran into the same ppl more than once. Hanging out in their pods like complete weirdos. Just gotta grit your teeth when going for this one. You'll get it eventually just like I finally did.

I've attempted to make progress on this on a few times now... Gave up after a couple hours every time. I have been telling myself just to attempt it on a weekend day in the middle of the day when a lot of people are likely to play, but somehow I'm completely turned off from trying now. Wish I had just done it when I got the game and got it over with.

• 5 weeks later...

I've tried to get this trophy many, many, MANY times but I always give up after 3-4 tries. Why do I get stuck with all the weirdos???  :unsure:

They always ask personal questions.... on a game..... for young kids..... so weird. 

Abuse the report button.

:|