Mercenary Kings is out!

Trokator

I've played it for two or three missions, and honestly I think the gameplay is going to take some getting used to. I was excepting it to be classic Metal Slug point A to point B gameplay, but it was much more than that. There are non-linear missions that sometimes can get confusing. However the game seems very good so far but I'll just have to get used to it!

I've played it for two or three missions, and honestly I think the gameplay is going to take some getting used to. I was excepting it to be classic Metal Slug point A to point B gameplay, but it was much more than that. There are non-linear missions that sometimes can get confusing. However the game seems very good so far but I'll just have to get used to it!

Yeah it's fun, and challenging.Also i'm glad they reward playing with friends, you can't steal loot or things like that.

Yeah, the first multiple hostage mission threw me off when I first played it, takes some getting used to.

Edited by Astindan

Its already out for EU well for me at least, the game is definitely a lot of fun and fast paced but wayyy too unlinear I mean I was getting lost in the first mission so easily and had to press the pad to see map loads of times and I also wanted to loot but there is a time limit,  suppose is just something to get used to. Definitely worth the small download anyways.