When does this release?

Taliesin_2943

Spoke with the devs on discord. Something was messed up. You should see the digitial edition available to be claimed on the PS store within the next few days. It does also support your PS4 save and will most likely auto pop. 

Edited by Sora_Bug
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When i look at PSN options i get the PS4 version, the PS5 version and the PS4 version with the DLC. I don't see that if i can buy the DLC seperatly beacuse i would like to buy the PS5 version of the game. 

22 minutes ago, Danyy___85 said:

When i look at PSN options i get the PS4 version, the PS5 version and the PS4 version with the DLC. I don't see that if i can buy the DLC seperatly beacuse i would like to buy the PS5 version of the game. 

The PS5 version should be free if you own the PS4 version the developers are currently trying to fix that so I'd hold off if u have the PS4 version unless u want to spend extra you don't need to. As for the dlc but it's possible PS5 just has it built in but I don't know first hand but can ask in their discord see if anyone knows

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

The PS5 version should be free if you own the PS4 version the developers are currently trying to fix that so I'd hold off if u have the PS4 version unless u want to spend extra you don't need to. As for the dlc but it's possible PS5 just has it built in but I don't know first hand but can ask in their discord see if anyone knows

Seems strange, because in store the game for PS4 and PS5 costs 13.99€, seperatly. And then you have the PS4 version + DLC for 18.99€ and no PS5 option here in this case... Oh well, i think i will buy the PS4 version with DLC. 

17 minutes ago, Danyy___85 said:

Seems strange, because in store the game for PS4 and PS5 costs 13.99€, seperatly. And then you have the PS4 version + DLC for 18.99€ and no PS5 option here in this case... Oh well, i think i will buy the PS4 version with DLC. 

Probably a good plan so you can get the PS5 version too free even the stores fixed

I’ve spoken with one of the devs again today.

The PS5 version and it’s DLC are supposed to be free upgrades from the PS4 versions, and they are both currently not. They are unsure of a time frame currently but they WILL both be free upgrades once everything is sorted.

If you are like me and bought the PS5 version thinking it just wasn’t a free upgrade, they are unsure if they will be able to provide refunds through PS or not but they will try, but with no promises.

Best to buy the PS4 version and it’s DLC, and wait for the upgrades to become free.

EDIT: The DLC is now a free upgrade, but base game is currently not still. Some users are also not able to download the DLC because of error code CE-107880-4, which has been passed onto the publisher and they will be looking into this again.

Edited by raine4thewin
More info
  • Like 2