Ps+ May 2014 Guess thread

Matthew_Banfield

Hi all,

1) state whether you are Eu, NA or elsewhere

2) list your predicted games (1 PS4, 2 PS3 and 2 PSVita)

3) explain your choices if you wish

MB

My EU prediction:

PS4 - Knack

PS3 - ratchet and clank trilogy AND Mickey Mouse castle of illusion

PSVita - lone survivor AND lego batman 2

Edited by Matthew_Banfield

We don't even have Aprils content yet lol and I have no clue, how do you even predict this? Seems like we're trying to catch a fart in a jar in the wind here. You can't do it and when you do, nobody cares. Maybe we're just guessing what we think would be cool to get. 

Here's my guess then.

PS4: Octodad, if that's even out. 

PS3: MGS 4 and Silent hill Downpour.. I doubt these would happen as they have no DLC, but MGS 4 could help sell Ground zeroes so who knows.

PS vita: PS4 Golden.

Again it's just stuff I'd like to get for free haha. Not really free but whatevs. 

I'm in NA, May is my birthday month and all I want is P4G.  That is all

Way to early to see Knack on the PS4 as people are still picking it up.

I think it's not really that early since PS4 promised us a major release on PS4 launch (driveclub) and that isn't coming anytime soon.  Not to mention I don't think Knack has been selling much at all lately. I was guessing that Knack would be in the IGC no later than June (E3 announcement at the latest)

EU

PS4: King Oddball or another indie game,

PS3: Mickey Mouse, Payday 2, Skull Girls or PS All stars Battle.

Vita: Unit 13, Plants Vs Zombies

Way to early to see Knack on the PS4 as people are still picking it up.

EU has already given Unit 13 as part of is Vita monthly games.

I would love KZ Merc but its far too soon.

We will probably get a sports game for the Vita but god only knows what will be getting added to my backlog on PS3 and forelog on PS4

Why do people always guess P4G? There's absolutely no way Atlus would do that =D

EU:

I would guess that PS3 games will be the ones USA got this month - Mickey Mouse and Batman Arkham City 

EU already had Batman: AC.

My guess:

PS3: The Last of US, Dark Souls

Vita: Dragon's Crown

:lol:

NA

PS4 - I don't know what's available, but I'm guessing it'll be a random indie game. I'm betting the system will be over a year old before it starts getting games like inFamous.

PS3 - Dark Souls 1 and inFamous.

Vita - The Walking Dead Season 1 and Muramasa Rebirth

For the PS3 games, with Dark Souls II recently released, the first game would be perfect to generate some hype and draw in players to buy the second one. As for inFamous, same logic. To get more people interested in Second Son, they make the first one available for free again.

For the Vita games, I'm guessing that eventually TWD Season 1 will be free on either system to generate hype and push season 2 sales. What better time than now? For Muramasa Rebirth, they've been putting out new DLC packs lately, so releasing it for free would help push the DLC sales. 

• 2 weeks later...

NA

PS4 : Trials Fusion

PS3 : Ni No Kuni

VITA : Assassins Creed Liberation

I'm not sure about the other PS3 or Vita game, but I'm peetty sure they'll be a PSN game from last year. Cough*Journey*Cough*UnfinishedSwan*Cough