About the prayer of canvas

Do I need to complete ALL the quests for whatever reason ? I know I need 50 side quests for.. I think unlocking the ultimate lair. And a trophy.

Also I wanted to know, does EVERYTHING transfer over to NG+? 

Meaning, if I kill some last ones on one play through will they count for the other playthrough ?

I don't think there's any big reason to do so since the canvas quests don't count towards the 50 side quests you need, I just did what I could & I still got the Platinum for it.

On a NG+ (if I remember correctly) your stats, equipment, money carry over & as for the "last ones" & normal monsters, they all get refreshed (no longer extincted) so you can fight them again.

Edited by Masamune_316

The Canvas is not required for the Ultimate Lair, just the side quests.

You need to do 25 for the helping hand trophy trough.

The side missions you need a total of 1 point or 100 with you want to add it without percentage

1 star 0.2

2 star 0.4

3 star 0.8

Probably in the 40 area

Hope this helps

No, The Canvas of Prayers is not need to unlock the Ultimate Lair but they do help you boost your stats and for New Game + almost everything is transfers over except the Soul Seeds which get reset and also the Ultima sword and shield you get if you do the 4 trials before fighting the last boss gets taken away from you

Canvas of Prayers is good for the trophy to complete 25 canvas of prayers quests, to get hats for Lightning, to complete the Roadworks(?) quests and to have slightly better stats.

It has nothing to do with the Ultimate Lair, meaning it does not count towards that.

And yes you keep every single thing when you start NG+, except for key items, the Ultima Weapon/Shield and Soul Seeds.