Can you fight Uber Lilith in co-op?

xBenlander

1 hour ago, Killbomb said:

That was somebody else but I did warn of Uber Lilith potentially being the "pinnacle boss" that Blizzard had mentioned before release. I doubt I ever even see her as I'm only level 55 at the moment and I won't be playing much once Final Fantasy XVI drops...lol. 

same luckily FF16 isnt multiplayer so once im finish with that, hopefully the battle pass comes out and lilith be easy to kill by then

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, SadisticSymphony said:

Hmmm, there's a few videos on YouTube with Necros and Rogues beating her solo. She has been somewhat nerfed this week - takes more damage, but deals more

Cool, good to hear Blizzard is trying to address this balancing issue.

2 hours ago, Killbomb said:

That was somebody else but I did warn of Uber Lilith potentially being the "pinnacle boss" that Blizzard had mentioned before release. I doubt I ever even see her as I'm only level 55 at the moment and I won't be playing much once Final Fantasy XVI drops...lol. 

same here, once ffVI is plat maybe we come back to an easier scenario

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, IIDRAGONSSSII said:

So the infinite fury WW barb method is patched? I have tried this way, but even whit that is really difficult to stay alive

Yes, it was patched very early. As far as I know, there are currently no known builds that can safely kill Uber Lilith.

On 17.06.2023 at 6:30 PM, NathanielJohn said:

Yes, it was patched very early. As far as I know, there are currently no known builds that can safely kill Uber Lilith.

I see that you managed to kill her and without even reaching max lvl. Can I ask wich class did you use and what build? And how would you rate difficulty now?

3 hours ago, yoszek said:

I see that you managed to kill her and without even reaching max lvl. Can I ask wich class did you use and what build? And how would you rate difficulty now?

I used the "get carried by someone else" class ;)

At this point (done with trophies, except I have some level grinding and lvl 50 HC left), I'd say that the platinum is 9/10 difficulty 200+ hours if doing Uber Lilith yourself, and it's 4/10 difficulty 125 - 175 hours if you're getting carried through Uber Lilith. The time variability comes from how much you play in a group versus solo. If you farm levels in a group then you can get to level 100 in 100 hours or so, but if you're playing solo it's going to take longer.

If you want to get carried through Uber Lilith: Keep an eye on the Diablo 4 Discord. There is a "WTS - boosts and services" channel where people offer various things in exchange for in-game gold. Currently you can buy an Uber Lilith carry for about 50 million gold. This price will likely change considerably in the future -- it's an open market and its value will change as Uber Lilith's difficulty changes.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, NathanielJohn said:

I used the "get carried by someone else" class ;)

At this point (done with trophies, except I have some level grinding and lvl 50 HC left), I'd say that the platinum is 9/10 difficulty 200+ hours if doing Uber Lilith yourself, and it's 4/10 difficulty 125 - 175 hours if you're getting carried through Uber Lilith. The time variability comes from how much you play in a group versus solo. If you farm levels in a group then you can get to level 100 in 100 hours or so, but if you're playing solo it's going to take longer.

If you want to get carried through Uber Lilith: Keep an eye on the Diablo 4 Discord. There is a "WTS - boosts and services" channel where people offer various things in exchange for in-game gold. Currently you can buy an Uber Lilith carry for about 50 million gold. This price will likely change considerably in the future -- it's an open market and its value will change as Uber Lilith's difficulty changes.

Official discord channel? What is IT called? Gonna have a look:)

Edit: Nvm i think i found it. Gonna give IT a shot.

Edit 2: Done,same as you. 50mln and necro killed her in 2-3 mins.

Edited by yoszek

On 15-6-2023 at 5:25 AM, Sharkyis- said:

I would not , i never use exploits, heck i do not even auto pop ps4 to ps5 but that is my personal preference. What other people do is their thing but using exploits makes their accounts worthless in my eyes. Again just my opinion.

But you do use auto pop from ps5 to ps4, right? (Looking at Wo Long platinum PS4 in 1 minute and 1 second)

On 15/06/2023 at 1:25 PM, Sharkyis- said:

I would not , i never use exploits, heck i do not even auto pop ps4 to ps5 but that is my personal preference. What other people do is their thing but using exploits makes their accounts worthless in my eyes. Again just my opinion.

An oddly specific thing to brag about when you clearly have PS5 to PS4 auto pops on your profile.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, PeachyJacobs said:

An oddly specific thing to brag about when you clearly have PS5 to PS4 auto pops on your profile.

Should read better in the future, i said i do not even autopop ps4 to ps5, i dont play a downgraded game to autopop a ps5 version, if it works the other way around i do it. So in the future, read better what people say before commenting, also i was not bragging? Just stating my opinion thank you.

17 hours ago, Tieske said:

But you do use auto pop from ps5 to ps4, right? (Looking at Wo Long platinum PS4 in 1 minute and 1 second)

Yes as i commented to the other person too, i clearly said i do not use ps4 to ps5 version autopop as i do not play a downgraded ps4 version to autopop a ps5 game. If it works the other way around, i do it. What is wrong with people not reading correctly before replying....

Edited by Sharkyis-

39 minutes ago, Sharkyis- said:

Yes as i commented to the other person too, i clearly said i do not use ps4 to ps5 version autopop as i do not play a downgraded ps4 version to autopop a ps5 game. If it works the other way around, i do it. What is wrong with people not reading correctly before replying....

If you read correctly you'd see Tieske asked you if you did auto pop PS5 TO PS4 which you just confirmed. What is wrong with people jumping straight to be being snarky when asked a simple question. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Vulpine9Tails said:

If you read correctly you'd see Tieske asked you if you did auto pop PS5 TO PS4 which you just confirmed. What is wrong with people jumping straight to be being snarky when asked a simple question. 

Not being snarky, just stating that they should read first before asking? Anyway done talking about this topic, this is a topic about uber lilith so lets continue talking about that, thank you and have a nice day!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sharkyis- said:

Not being snarky, just stating that they should read first before asking? Anyway done talking about this topic, this is a topic about uber lilith so lets continue talking about that, thank you and have a nice day!

I just asked a question, relax. I did read but just found it strange that you differentiate between autopop being okay from ps5 to ps4 but not when you do it from ps4 to ps5.

4 minutes ago, Tieske said:

I just asked a question, relax. I did read but just found it strange that you differentiate between autopop being okay from ps5 to ps4 but not when you do it from ps4 to ps5.

I got what they're saying: they play on ps5 and will autopop to get the PS4 plat but won't play the subpar PS4 game to autopop the PS5 one which makes sense. I wouldn't either if I did any autopops, but I don't do them personally. 

On topic: How'd you guys get so much money? I only have 1.5million. I have no shame in being carried either lol. 

• Like 1

On 6/20/2023 at 8:37 PM, Teh_Zombz said:

she will be a cakewalk after a season or 2 imo. higher world tiers will make any current content a joke

I thought that every new season you are forced to create a new character and play on the "season realm", how is that going to make this easier?
(I stopped playing D3 before they implemented the live service stuff so I'm not too familiar with all these seasonal updates)

Edited by DragonSpear2462

On 6/20/2023 at 1:16 PM, Vulpine9Tails said:

On topic: How'd you guys get so much money? I only have 1.5million. I have no shame in being carried either lol. 

Start selling items (except legendaries) instead of crushing them for mats at some point, you'll have plenty of mats. If you roll a second character, crush all their items they find for mats.

1 hour ago, DragonSpear2462 said:

I thought that every new season you are forced to create a new character and play on the "season realm", how is that going to make this easier?
(I stopped playing D3 before they implemented the live service stuff so I'm not too familiar with all these seasonal updates)

If it's like D3, after the season ends, the items and some of the content will come out in the eternal realm, which usually are pretty powerful. Once another tier of gear comes out maybe in wt5, it'll make this boss fight trivial. I think by the time you reach lvl 100, you should actually have pretty decent gear and the right build to kill her.

On 2023-06-20 at 4:16 PM, Vulpine9Tails said:

I got what they're saying: they play on ps5 and will autopop to get the PS4 plat but won't play the subpar PS4 game to autopop the PS5 one which makes sense. I wouldn't either if I did any autopops, but I don't do them personally. 

Just sell every rares and at some point also Legendaries. I have over 200m gold and I've been capped at 9999 Veiled Crystals for a while even though I stopped salvaging rares a long time ago.

I just checked d4 discord and the carries are only 15m now. I'm just gonna resort to that for now, I just don't think there's a way I can kill her on my sorc. I'll get to kill her eventually in seasonal play.

Edited by Windex-Qc-
  • Like 2

On 23/06/2023 at 3:22 PM, DragonSpear2462 said:

you do but everything gets transferred back to the permanent realm once the season is over. new seasons in these types of game usually introduce new ways to build your character and also introduce new harder end game content. unless they keep buffing this uber lilith fight to keep up with power creep(which i doubt as that would be boring to keep having her as the main hard content) then yes this fight will be a joke in the coming months. my guess is as soon as a new world tier is introduced(hopefully S1) this fight will be doable by most players that push end game because you'd just farm the new gear and then go fight her on a lower world tier