Can you fight Uber Lilith in co-op?

xBenlander

On 7/3/2023 at 0:08 PM, Janire1911 said:

I reached level 100 yesterday and today I tried the fight and I have no chance whatsoever of beating her with my summonmancer. Gonna have to try a different build or just wait for new seasons.

summommancer? so your a necro, get a few new gear and play around bone spear you can kill her in less than 2mins, if sorcerer use 24/7 stun lock build with ice

Mister, excuse me, are we playing the same game??

24/7 sorc stun lock build??

I am actually playing Ice Shards sorc build, lvl 93 with good gear (yes, still can be better) + Raiments chest for Teleport Stunlocks aswell, and I am nowhere close to 24/7 stunlocks, especially against bosses, The Butcher, or Lilith. Do you actually know, bosses have those purple-ish bar under their HP bar, which when filled, you then stun them? And the fact, that it is filling slowly??

??

And yes, Bone Spear necro is (ridiculously) powerful, to the point, that I am questioning balance of the game. I see it sometimes in action with a guy, I am occasionally playing, and I am nowhere close to his performance. Yes, sorc has better CC/crowdcontrol, sorc has better mobility, but all those things pales in comparison with RAW POWER of the necro. So Janire1911, yep, go for it, you will be pleasantly surprised.

Edited by Broxym

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Kal-El457 said:

Update for everyone from the 7/18/23 patch btw. - "The Feat of Strength, Final Slayer of the First Mother, now requires you to slay the Level 100 Pinnacle boss solo." I am not sure if this affects the trophy directly but just a heads up. 

We got confirmation in another topic that trophy did not changed and you can still get IT in group play or by being boosted.

• Like 2

On 6.7.2023 at 4:43 PM, Janire1911 said:

Yeah I actually changed my build to Bone Spear and it's definitely a massive improvement. I still don't have optimal gear and my glyphs aren't fully upgraded but with this build Lilith should eventually go down 1f600.png

On that note, looks like they specifically nerfed bone spear builds with the latest patch. We lost a lot of vulnerable and cc crid damage potential because of it.

I've been suboptimalyy building bone spear up till today, but It remains to be seen if it stays as powerful as it was up until now.

36 minutes ago, NanaCheese94 said:

On that note, looks like they specifically nerfed bone spear builds with the latest patch. We lost a lot of vulnerable and cc crid damage potential because of it.

I've been suboptimalyy building bone spear up till today, but It remains to be seen if it stays as powerful as it was up until now.

There have already been Bone-Spear kills of UL post-patch. It's still powerful. 

It also seems like they nerfed UL herself. 

Pretty much all builds relied on Vulnerable and Crit damage, it's a nerf across the board, not for specific classes. Except Sorc. Poor Sorc ?

Edited by Arcesius
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, yoszek said:

We got confirmation in another topic that trophy did not changed and you can still get IT in group play or by being boosted.

So it does pop the trophy when you're in a group, after the update? 

• Like 1