Who was your favourite character in Danganronpa?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm really surprised to see such diverse opinions here.. For me it was Hina all the way. 

I also really liked Sayaka and Toko. None of the guys stuck out much to me. I'd have to actually pick Makoto as my favorite male character. Hifumi was a joke couldn't stand him. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'd say Aoi and Kyoko were my favorite, Aoi's personality and love of donuts was awesome and Kyoko was a really interesting character over all.

I also liked Mondo, Junko, Sakura, Sayaka, Taka, Hiro, and Byakua (hated him at first but over the course of the game he grew on me)

Since we're talking Danganronpa 1, I would say Makoto. Yes, he's your typical average and naive main character but towards the end of the game he gets a lot of character development.

8973.png

Also, Koyoko is another neat character and one of my faves but she's mostly emotionless throughout the game. Fortunately, we get some interesting backstory to her in the game.

But seriously, no love for this bear?

MONOKUMA_WITH_A_STACK_OF_MONEY.jpg

Edited by NullRay85

• 2 weeks later...

Monokuma! Upupupupu....

giphy.gif

I did like Genocider (psycho killer FTW) and Togami (when he didn't slip too far into "I'm from high society, go away lowly peasant" mode; while I do like his cunning egotistical nature, I do not like people who are too full of themselves), but I didn't become really attached to any of the characters... 

Really need to check out the Vita version with all its extra goodies. 

• 2 weeks later...