Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jakehero6

gravity rush2?

16 posts in this topic

I believe the developers have stated they're working on it, but there is no information about the game known besides that. Gravity Rush is one of my favorite Vita games so I'd love to see a second game too. 

Parker

i thaught gravity rush 2 was announced a few months back...

it was announced a while ago

Gravity Rush was a boring, overrated game.

Gravity Rush was a boring, overrated game.

Apparently there are a lot of people would would disagree with you.

The challenges are going to be the death of me, but I really liked it and am excited for the next one. This "Yakuza" game series you seem to like so much, looks incredibly boring to me. To each their own.

The challenges are going to be the death of me, but I really liked it and am excited for the next one. This "Yakuza" game series you seem to like so much, looks incredibly boring to me. To each their own.

i agree with you completly

I'm looking forward to this despite how much the combat irritated me, the time i did a gravity kick straight past an enemy or got confused where i was and which way was up  :giggle:

I can't wait! Hope there will be more trailers available in the coming months!!

Yes, but i've played and got 100% of the trophies in Gravity Rush so i can give a full opinion on the game while you've never played Yakuza so you don't really know what it's like.

Yakuza may LOOK boring but Gravity Rush IS boring, at least in my opinion.

Yes, but i've played and got 100% of the trophies in Gravity Rush so i can give a full opinion on the game while you've never played Yakuza so you don't really know what it's like.

Why are you guys comparing completely different games? lol Its Second Son vs Titanfall all over again xD

i also got the gravity rush 100%, it was a blast from the start to the finish, not boring whatsoever.

I'm not very far into the first game, but I am enjoying it so I would hope the second will be just as fun :)

i also got the gravity rush 100%, it was a blast from the start to the finish, not boring whatsoever.

I'm not stating it as a fact, it's just my unpopular opinion.

My opinion is meh on a second game. I played maybe up to half way into Gravity Rush then stopped because I found it boring also. Though, I usually don't like to judge a game until I've at the very least beaten the game first so I might go back to it.