gravity rush2?

jakehero6

Gravity Rush was a boring, overrated game.

Apparently there are a lot of people would would disagree with you.

The challenges are going to be the death of me, but I really liked it and am excited for the next one. This "Yakuza" game series you seem to like so much, looks incredibly boring to me. To each their own.

The challenges are going to be the death of me, but I really liked it and am excited for the next one. This "Yakuza" game series you seem to like so much, looks incredibly boring to me. To each their own.

i agree with you completly

Yes, but i've played and got 100% of the trophies in Gravity Rush so i can give a full opinion on the game while you've never played Yakuza so you don't really know what it's like.

Yakuza may LOOK boring but Gravity Rush IS boring, at least in my opinion.

Yes, but i've played and got 100% of the trophies in Gravity Rush so i can give a full opinion on the game while you've never played Yakuza so you don't really know what it's like.

Why are you guys comparing completely different games? lol Its Second Son vs Titanfall all over again xD

i also got the gravity rush 100%, it was a blast from the start to the finish, not boring whatsoever.