DarknessKey92

How old is your PSN(PlayStation Network) account?

292 posts in this topic

Had this since Christmas Eve 2012 with the first trophy coming from Ratchet and Clank:FFA

It's a week or three older than my earliest trophy, so somewhere in mid September 2010. I remember it took those couple weeks to first play anything because the TV I was using just after getting my PS3 burnt out a day later. Didn't have time to go and get a new one until early October.

Should be ten years in August, I got a PS3 in 2010 because there were too many good games coming out that I didn't want to miss but never connected to the Internet or made an account. That PS3 got burned up in a fire, so I had to start over which wasn't too terrible although I didn't connect to the Internet still until Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 came out.

I did recently (like last week) make a new account just for the purpose of replaying my favorite games and possibly having a 100% account, I used to love deleting my saves and starting from scratch on PS2 so this is kind of the same concept and I get to earn all the trophies again.

It will be 11 years in June, how time flies!

I'm relatively new to PSN because after my PS1&2 I skipped the PS3 era and only got a PS4 a few years ago. I created my PSN on 28th Oct 2018. 

I've had mine since a year after PS3 was first released around the time of my birthday. I remember creating my account and then had bought Assassins Creed to play on the console so this was going back to 2007 which now has been 13 years and 6 months :D 

This of course is my main account and is unique as it's named after my name and luckily enough nobody back then had taken it so I'm quite happy about that :D 

My first trophy was May 2009, but the account was definitely started sometime in 2008, before trophies. So, 13 years ago. Which is pretty crazy. 

I made this account on December 2008 when I got a PS3. I remember my first games I got with my PS3 were COD World at War, Littlebigplanet and Tomb Raider Underworld.

Very proud of my history on this account as it isn't a perfect profile but shows my journey as a trophy hunter all the way from 2008 to present day.

November 2008 but didn't go online until around May 2009 when i earned my first trophy on GTA 4.

According to my old registration email, July 16, 2009, around the time i purchased my first PSP. But my first Store purchases (only for PSP addons) happened on the first half of 2010.

Looks like my 10 year is coming up, I got my 1st trophy Dec 18, 2011....so I likely set up my account that same day. 

Judging by my trophies, it was either July 1 or 2, 2017. I'll just say July 1 for simplicity sake. Either way, it'll be five years in 2022.

Edited by MidnightDragon