How old is your PSN(PlayStation Network) account?

DarknessKey92

My first trophy was on Dec 18th 2008, but I know I had my PS3 way before that, and I made my account as soon as I got home. I only had MGS4 and Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm, so no trophies though. So, I'm not exactly sure how old it is, but it's over 5 years 5 months old.

2S0f3ab3.png Off The Boat

You have completed the first mission. #9 28th Jul 2009

9:53:52 PM  

That's the first trophy with a timestamp, so it's probably from when I first made the account (trophies will not have a timestamp if they were awarded before the PS3 profile get connected to a PSN ID).

As for me being Han_the_Dragon, that's a little longer, since I used this name for the 1st time in 26th January 2006 when I joint GameFAQs..

how many of you remember the adapter you had to plug into the PS2 to get dial up and dsl?

I do; had to get the activation PIN via mail IIRC.

Simply can't recall my credentials from such a long way, otherwise I assume I could use that account as well.

I got the My PS3 on 2010 but I made my account on 2011 got my first trophy on 2012 don't remeber the month but then I never used it as I always played COD multiplayer on my brothers profile but then after wards I started earning trophies and some plats or true playing material way on March 2013 :)