How old is your PSN(PlayStation Network) account?

DarknessKey92

hmm. my original account (which was lost thanks to Ylod and my messed up memory) was back when i first bought the ps3 (meaning 2010  :giggle:) but yeeeah my current one is like 6 months old.  :yay:

the first trophy on my original account was.. hmm marvel vs capcom 3 maybe? Yeaaah  :blink:

the first trophy on THIS current account was, let's see. oh yeah NI NO KUNI! (which was my first platinum on this account too) :yay:

that's all  :blah:

• 2 weeks later...

Boxing day, 26th December 2013, I had an account with 26 platinum trophies (ShaShads) but decided I wanted to start over and I am so glad that I did!

I now have a vita and a PS4, and the reason I am so glad for starting over, PlaystationNow.

All my favorite PS3 games are sure to be released through PSNow so I can earn the trophies again anyway (I'm looking forward to Fallout games with hopefully no stalling!)

Started up this account (originally for multiplayer purposes) December 24, 2012, so nearly a year and a half.

BlueFireReaper.png

My original account on the other hand... *checks trophies on original account*... got my first trophy around April 5th, 2011, so about 3 years and a month

sabsarron7192.png