How old is your PSN(PlayStation Network) account?

DarknessKey92

OK, so my Username as you can see is "TsiRoSsS" and I've had this account since March 7th 2014 with my 1st trophy being "Welcome to Los Santos" from Grand Theft Auto V. I've actually had a couple more accounts back in 2013 when I got my PlayStation 3, but I never really liked so I kept creating new accounts. But eventually I created the account I have now which actually is, my username, a nickname that they used and still call my older brother. I've done quite some progress with account over the past 2.5 years and I'm not willing to change it especially now that I'm gonna buy my PlayStation 4. Well that's my story everyone.

• 11 months later...

October 2006 when Beta PSN opened. So it's almost 11 years old. Account page says Dec 2006, but I believe it's the date I activated account on PS3 and inputted billing. 

It was crazy, all short names were gone in hours when beta sign up opened. I still get 10+ messages a week with people asking to sell my PSN account. Can't imagine people with short names made from common words like "Wizard" or "Snake". 

La8p82S.png

• Like 2

Just now, syumisan said:

How can tell how long I had it?

From your Sony Entertainment Account page. It says when you opened it. But it's not really working for Beta PSN sign ups, since I think it tracks when you inputted your details for billing through PS3 back then. 

I still have email from Sony congratulating me with joining PSN Beta from October 2006, but on account page it says Dec 2006, so probably when I actually got PS3 and finished setting up my account with billing details.

Good thing, you could reserve names in Beta. ?

14 minutes ago, Shizo said:

From your Sony Entertainment Account page. It says when you opened it. But it's not really working for Beta PSN sign ups, since I think it tracks when you inputted your details for billing through PS3 back then. 

I still have email from Sony congratulating me with joining PSN Beta from October 2006, but on account page it says Dec 2006, so probably when I actually got PS3 and finished setting up my account with billing details.

Good thing, you could reserve names in Beta. ?

I'm using mobile and can't see it through there.

I had it since with my PSP. I never owned a PS3 till years later and first tropy I ever got was through PSVITA. Btw Syumisan is the only account I ever had since day one :) You will literally find me in psn search hahaha 

Can't know the exact date, as when I created it, trophies still did not exist. However, I bought my first PS3 on May 2007, and remember creating it in that same year's Autumn... So yes! gonna be 10 years old soon, I wish they had some sort of way to show some sort of seniority, like the Xbox had.

I remember back when I also gamed on the 360 that those guys got a lot of respect in lobbies

11/01/2008. But I didn't earn my first trophy till late 2010 because I initially used the PSN account just to get some PSP games and didn't get a PS3 till way later. Kind of sucks I missed out on at least several months of trophies because I was playing mostly PC at the time.