Do you consider yourself a 'rare' trophy hunter?

WorkableMeat

Trophies are trophies kiddies, games are meant to be played for fun. Its funny and entertaining to see so how many of these trophy hunter posts are on this site everytime i come here. Hey...guess what? Nobody gives a fck if you have lets say over 100 plats or something... xD. It doesn't prove that youre special. Only thing it proves you have nolife whatsoever sitting on your ass in home and probably with your mommy shouting at her ( Wheres my pancake and sweetpuffs?! ) Yeah well...you know what i mean. What im trying to say here fellas at the end of the day theyre just games...i mean damn why yall take them so seriosly with these trophies? But yeah thats all. Someone needed to say this. Oh and nope im not english but hey if your a grammar nazi...go ahead :) Have a nice day kids.

TROLL TROLL TROLL - Please do not argue over this stuff, it gets argued every damn time a "trophy hunting" topic comes up. Personally I give a f*ck if someone has over 100 plats because I can admire the accomplishment. I enjoy collecting trophies as it gives an added meaning to the game besides just beating the game. Yes I have no life because I like to collect trophies according to you. What do you like to do then? As was said before, different strokes for different folks! Enjoy your day sir!

• Like 1

Trophies are trophies kiddies, games are meant to be played for fun. Its funny and entertaining to see so how many of these trophy hunter posts are on this site everytime i come here. Hey...guess what? Nobody gives a fck if you have lets say over 100 plats or something... xD. It doesn't prove that youre special. Only thing it proves you have nolife whatsoever sitting on your ass in home and probably with your mommy shouting at her ( Wheres my pancake and sweetpuffs?! ) Yeah well...you know what i mean. What im trying to say here fellas at the end of the day theyre just games...i mean damn why yall take them so seriosly with these trophies? But yeah thats all. Someone needed to say this. Oh and nope im not english but hey if your a grammar nazi...go ahead :) Have a nice day kids.

Ignorant dummy is dumb.

As raw as that was, its the truth! For those getting mad at this post, like saying goes..."If you throw a stone at a pack of dogs, the one that yelps is the one that got hit". And I'm hearing a yell of a lot of "yelping".

Edited by merciful84
  • Like 1

No because everyone has a point and no one is correct or incorrect xD CHEERS

Y everyone is getting angry toward Reaper just let him be

While it's true that both sides are correct, the main reason people have a problem with him is how he presents his side of it. You don't go to a sports bar and say everyone there and in all sports are a bunch of pansies and then expect everyone to offer to buy you a beer. I'm sure you'll get a beer but it's going to be when someone slams a bottle into your head. No offense intended to anyone that goes to sports bars, it was just the best analogy I could think of.

There's a right way and a wrong way to start a discussion. What was done here was the wrong way and this method naturally puts people on the defensive, understandably so.

Personally speaking, I don't really care about trophies per se. I will try to get them in the games I play but I will not buy games that I would normally not be interested in just to get trophies.

Given this thread has gotten way off topic it's probably best that a mod lock it. The OP got what they wanted/needed and this is just beginning to turn into a flame war between Reaper and everyone else.

• Like 1

I'm more an unique hunter. I enjoy going after games that people haven't heard of or couldn't be bothered with ^_^

I am one of the few in the world to have both Tony Hawk RIDE and SHRED platinums. Also my EA Sports Active 2 (0.45% of people have it) and We Dare platinums are two other oddball entries.

I enjoy the fact that my EA Sports Active 2 plat is rarer than both Super Street Fighter 4 and Ninja Gaiden 2 :P

• Like 3