Boosting with friends for Battlehub victories?

SneakMaster

4 minutes ago, Akrioz said:

Yes you can. Someone posted that you can even play Extreme battles by yourself in Fighting ground.

I didn't know that I could do it alone. Of course, I thought I had to compete with other users. thank you. So, is it possible to boost trophy with friends in Avatar Battle?

1 minute ago, SneakMaster said:

I didn't know that I could do it alone. Of course, I thought I had to compete with other users. thank you. So, is it possible to boost trophy with friends in Avatar Battle?

I also did it with the Extreme Battles in Fighting Ground. Sure, you can boost the Avatar Battles with a Friend.

8 hours ago, SneakMaster said:

Can I boost trophies for victories on battle hubs with helpers or friends? There are too few people doing Extreme Battles, so it's very difficult to raise the number of victories.

Other than tournaments, if they ever get fixed, and initially being placed in a league, everything can be done with a friend. 

Just have one of you go into an empty, or close to empty, server room. You can then join on your friend from the CFN menu. 

Sometimes you'll get people who butt in, but there's a lot of n00bs on this game. You don't have too much to worry about.