Speed Runner Trophy Broken

Shadiochao

The trophy Speed Runner is currently broken and doesn't unlock. When you complete every speed run, the progress bar won't be completely filled in yet still displays 112/112.

I sent an email to the developers and got this reply:

Thanks for getting in touch with us. We're fixing this specific problem in an upcoming patch!
(Not as quickly as we'd like, since the patches have to go through the Sony machine first, but we are working on it!)

Thanks for your patience and sorry about the trouble.

No information on whether this is the previously mentioned patch currently being tested by Sony or not, though.

Edited by Shadiochao

It's not the only trophy. I was having problems with Untouchable,Pistol Pro, and Foodie for a bit too. Hopefully this patch comes out quick and cleans the game up. Other than those minor problems I can't complain because it is a lot of fun

• Like 1

It's not the only trophy. I was having problems with Untouchable,Pistol Pro, and Foodie for a bit too. Hopefully this patch comes out quick and cleans the game up. Other than those minor problems I can't complain because it is a lot of fun

What problems are you having with Pistol Pro and Foodie? I didn't notice anything odd about those.

What problems are you having with Pistol Pro and Foodie? I didn't notice anything odd about those.

The in game counter was buggy. For Pistol Pro it wouldn't count on some levels. I would complete the levels multiple times but it still wouldn't click. And for Foodie I completed all 14 but I didn't get the trophy until I closed the game and reopened it. But like I said it was nothing too major

Sent an email trying to get a date and to find out if we'll need to repeat the speed runs, got this reply:

We do not have a date, it's all in Sony's hands. We can only make the patches as the problems arise and then get the patches through their system.
The Speed runs should be okay, but something like the untouchable patch will have to be redone.

Sorry about the bugs!

Sent an email trying to get a date and to find out if we'll need to repeat the speed runs, got this reply:

Do you even work or go to school? What have you been doing the last 5 days other than playing mercenery kings? You're either rad or gone completely mad

Do you even work or go to school? What have you been doing the last 5 days other than playing mercenery kings? You're either rad or gone completely mad

I really wanted to be the first person to platinum a game. That's something that can't be taken from me unlike the fastest completions that are steadily being beaten by people who are simply better.

Didn't help that the US seemed to get access to the game before Europe as usual but in the end that didn't make any difference. Some mysterious gaming force just didn't want me to be first and did everything it could to stop it :(

I haven't played for over a day now though, kind of sick of it after all that grinding for materials.

Edited by Shadiochao
  • Like 1

I really wanted to be the first person to platinum a game. That's something that can't be taken from me unlike the fastest completions that are steadily being beaten by people who are simply better.

Didn't help that the US seemed to get access to the game before Europe as usual but in the end that didn't make any difference. Some mysterious gaming force just didn't want me to be first and did everything it could to stop it :(

I haven't played for over a day now though, kind of sick of it after all that grinding for materials.

You still did it a lot faster than I did. I'm just going to get all the speed times done today, then I have all the crappy grinding to do. You would have been the first person by a couple days if the trophy weren't bugged. :P 

• Like 1