Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 - Sign up now!

obviously there are a lot of points i need to address here, ill work on it tomorrow....

In the mean time.... OMAR YOU SNEAKY GOOSE.... Soul Caliber will not save you.....

This made me laugh ^^

Btw Vacio_Luna is in the gold leauge shouldnt matthew get into the gold league then or am i missing something?

Wow thank you so much! I also have 3 points atm. I've only been playing Kingdom Hearts :P

No thank you! Haaha :P 

It's good to see you're not changing the way you play. I wouldn't want to pass on a game as great as Ni No Kuni and I'm sure you wouldn't want to pass on Kingdom Hearts. :)

obviously there are a lot of points i need to address here, ill work on it tomorrow....

In the mean time.... OMAR YOU SNEAKY GOOSE.... Soul Caliber will not save you.....

LMAO I know! I'm up against quite a great trophy hunter, this fixture is being quite challenging, but that's the best thing! You're pushing my trophy hunting, whoever wins it'll be well deserved :D 

On my defense, I'll say I got to have SCII and SC is my all-time favorite fighting franchise, so I didn't just played it to get trophies, I LOVE the game, and as I said many times earlier, there is no use in changing our gaming style. SC 2 will be my 29th platinum, buiding up for my 30th: Ni No Kuni *0*

Right here is what is going to happen with regards to Mero and Vacio Dropping out, they will be kept in (uncompetitively) until the seasons end to leave the leagues undisturbed, then an extra player from Silver and bronze leagues will be brought up to fit into the size 10 leagues. Their are currently 10 on the waiting list (although 2 havent actually been put on yet) but ive decided to drop the Qualifying league idea completely. So the league will be excusive to 40. The promoting and relegating will have slight adjustments for next season because of this, but will be explained in due time :) 

If it makes things easier, I don't mind dropping out too, so that gold still has an even number and no one has to get moved around this fixture. I only joined to make sure there were enough people to start after all, haha.

You are a brilliant trophy hunter :) if you are hinting that you want to leave, then you can, but i, and im sure others would love for you to stay!

• Like 1

Uploading is currently down due to maintenance. How will this affect the trophies since we have less than 6 hours left to get points?

I don't think it causes trouble, even if we can't update before 00:00, once we do, the trophies will be listed with their original time of acquisition, the only issue is that, if maintenance tales too long, Precision will have to wait till it ends and for everyone to update their profiles before making the count. Anyway, I don't think it's gonna take too long before we can upload again, so there should be no reason to worry :D

Good luck to everyone with the final hours, you could shape an 'in extremis' victory here! 

• Like 1

Right here is what is going to happen with regards to Mero and Vacio Dropping out, they will be kept in (uncompetitively) until the seasons end to leave the leagues undisturbed, then an extra player from Silver and bronze leagues will be brought up to fit into the size 10 leagues. Their are currently 10 on the waiting list (although 2 havent actually been put on yet) but ive decided to drop the Qualifying league idea completely. So the league will be excusive to 40. The promoting and relegating will have slight adjustments for next season because of this, but will be explained in due time :)

You are a brilliant trophy hunter :) if you are hinting that you want to leave, then you can, but i, and im sure others would love for you to stay!

You've found a good solution, so I definitely want to stay.

I just offered because I know a lot of people here are way more into it than me, and I just didn't want things to get really disrupted x_x

I'd be more competitive if I didn't have final exams coming up and a grad research paper to turn in. Plus, I just started a new job that pays pretty well and I could certainly use the money to buy more games...Oh and I guess food and shelter and all that <_< #essentials

Urgh I'm so close to the plat on hotline miami... Can't seem to get the A+ on each level though and there was me thinking I was looking at another 18 points for this fixture :( does anyone on here have this plat and if so can you offer any advice on A+Ing from chapter 8 onwards

FIXTURE SET 3 20th - 24th April

PLATINUM LEAGUE

zajac9999 v MrCostari

dragnierkira v DJ-Silver

GarciaFever v shadowhood1111

Diddle666 v Mendant909

GOLD LEAGUE

HcG-_Terror v THCBudz

HcG-_Clawz v xZoneHunter

ExHaseo v Goekie 

Vacio_Luna v JosuePR_41

SILVER LEAGUE