Trophy Hunters League - TEAM LEAGUE SPECIAL WINNERS: ApriIis + Gaz + Shotty + Steve

Season 41  

28 members have voted

1. 1. League restructuring (see post with season 41 information)

• I would like to see the leagues be redivided based on the Team League scores
    • I don't want this to happen and want the leagues to stay exactly the same
  2. 2. Golden Games picks

• I liked the Golden Games that were chosen during the Team League season
    • I like the concept of Golden Games, but don't like the games that were chosen during the Team League season (please elaborate)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons
  3. 3. Golden Games value

• I think Golden Games should be worth less (x1,5 multiplier)
    • I think the Golden Games multiplier of x2 is just right
    • I think the Golden Games should be worth more (x3 multiplier)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons

Just to take note here since I didn't get a notification (meaning I probably got enough points last season), I'm switching back to my old account since I'm able to access it again, so I'm dropping out of the league. I may come back for a season 21 as BlueFireReaper, should I get into the hang of things since classes just started for me today.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pureproteinman said:

I think it's time we had someone else run this league, it seems Eric has other commitments. I'm used to 2 week breaks not 2 months. Would be nice to get this league back to where it used to be :) 

Just going to quote myself from yesterday in case you missed that post:

On 11-9-2017 at 6:50 PM, Lucas said:

Season 20 info coming soon (not my soon though, @HcG Clawz's soon :awesome:). One thing I can say for certain is that season 20 won't start before this season of the Team League is nearing its end/over.

Season 20 will probably start shortly after the end of this season of the Team League. It is indeed a long break between seasons now but the league isn't stopping here or anything like that.

• Like 1

I'm glad season 20 hasn't started yet as I've been busy with other things and mostly gaming on the PC and not popped a trophy in a month and then saw this thread on the homepage earlier and was like oh shit I knew there was something I forgot and was expecting I'm like 0-8 already or something :P 

Edited by Obscure_Ale
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Omar said:

Yaaaaaaay! I'm ready for another season of glory at what I do best: lose everything and then miraculously save my ass last-second :lol:

Jokes aside, I will be playing FFIX and FFXIV for the better part of this season so I won't be a fierce opponent, but I'll have fun as usual and I'm looking forward to it ^_^ 

Gl and Hf with FFXIV Im thinking about going back to it but then on PC.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, HcG Clawz said:

Gl and Hf with FFXIV Im thinking about going back to it but then on PC.

Thanks! I am now enjoying it even more than I did during my first plunge last year even though the story seems to be simply endless xD 

I'd say PC is the way to go for that game, I'm playing on PS4 because my PC certainly cannot handle it lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Omar said:

Thanks! I am now enjoying it even more than I did during my first plunge last year even though the story seems to be simply endless xD 

I'd say PC is the way to go for that game, I'm playing on PS4 because my PC certainly cannot handle it lol

Yhea deffinitly. I love playing MMOs on PC.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CjShai said:

Looks good Lucas, perhaps to celebrate your 1st season as The Director you could soften that 4.5hr game rule. An act of that nature would raise you to god like status in the eyes of the short game community. 1f600.png

I think I'm going to have to disappoint the short game community for now :P. Maybe... one day...

no :ninja: 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I think I'm going to have to disappoint the short game community for now :P. Maybe... one day...

no :ninja: 

One day they will have to take us seriously, it's not all about length and girth. The little ones still provide happiness too (mmm these Senran Kagura games might be rubbing off ).

On 9/26/2017 at 4:39 PM, Lucas said:

Gonna need my account transferred to this one. :) Restarted for a better completion. Not sure if I'll be actively competing, but will definitely be shooting out a bunch of trophies next month!

@ShogunCroCop I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield though, my good sir.

@Mesopithecus And I look forward to getting destroyed by you.... again.

Edited by Zach Version 2

1 minute ago, Zach Version 2 said:

Gonna need my account transferred to this one. :) Restarted for a better completion. Not sure if I'll be actively competing, but will definitely be shooting out a bunch of trophies next month!

Zach Version 2, huh :P? Okay, changed your account in the list and will do the same in the spreadsheet now. Good to have you back in THL, even if it's on a new account ;)!

• Like 1

Just now, Lucas said:

Zach Version 2, huh :P? Okay, changed your account in the list and will do the same in the spreadsheet now. Good to have you back in THL, even if it's on a new account ;)!

I assume that automatically attaches my new PSN as well?