Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 starts May 1st!

47 minutes ago, Lucas said:

The league tables have been updated. You can check them out here (link is also in the OP). The statistics have been updated as well. You can check those out here (link is also in the OP). Both will be updated after each fixture.

Now all that's missing is the OP being updated with the current participants as well as the Hall of Fame :P .

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, voodoo_eyes said:

Now all that's missing is the OP being updated with the current participants as well as the Hall of Fame :P .

Yeah, unfortunately I don't have access to the OP and it seems like thread owners can't be changed anymore so it's all on Clawz to update that again one day :ninja:.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, voodoo_eyes said:

Right? I'm still missing one of my CWC wins in the Hall of Fame. :P Clawz is becoming an Urban Legend around here. ;) 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ihate_ray said:

How come you guys don't make a new thread after this season? :o

Yeah. This isn't a half bad idea. I mean 20 seasons for one thread is amazing enough. I feel like one of the other admins would have a little more time to manage the first post. We all know Clawz is a busy busy guy.

This thread has been around for more than three years. Making a new thread and ruining the legacy of the THL just because the OP hasn't been updated in a while would be a disgrace to the league as a whole. 

Edited by Kent10201
  • Like 3

With the spreadsheets for the league anyway, the front post isn't really needed.  The rules are all up to date for this current season and if people are worried about seeing their names in the Hall of Fame, why not check out this thread: 

I'm not sure why people are asking for a new post?  I mean what so desperately needs updating that a new first post is required.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

I'm sure that @HcG Clawz will find the time to update the first post.  It would be a crying shame to start a new thread when this one has such a legacy to it.

40 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

This thread has been around for more than three years. Making a new thread and ruining the legacy of the THL just because the OP hasn't been updated in a while would be a disgrace to the league as a whole. 

Exactly this, I don't get why people start a new thread for every season. 

43 minutes ago, Lucas said:

There won't be a new thread.

Yay, you're my new fav THL runner :yay: .

• Like 4