Trophy Hunters League - TEAM LEAGUE SPECIAL WINNERS: ApriIis + Gaz + Shotty + Steve

Season 41  

28 members have voted

1. 1. League restructuring (see post with season 41 information)

• I would like to see the leagues be redivided based on the Team League scores
    • I don't want this to happen and want the leagues to stay exactly the same
  2. 2. Golden Games picks

• I liked the Golden Games that were chosen during the Team League season
    • I like the concept of Golden Games, but don't like the games that were chosen during the Team League season (please elaborate)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons
  3. 3. Golden Games value

• I think Golden Games should be worth less (x1,5 multiplier)
    • I think the Golden Games multiplier of x2 is just right
    • I think the Golden Games should be worth more (x3 multiplier)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons

10 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

Persona 5. Or better yet SO4 :awesome:.

Hmm, let me think about it :hmm: .

9 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

You've made me really want to play it, especially with that gorgeous image in the trophy card.

Definitely try it, it's a great game. The Ys games are standalone and this one only has a few references to Memories of Celceta. I like the trophy card image image a lot too, the game has nice artwork.

• Like 2

I'm going to hijack this thread quickly, primarily because I know a lot of people read it and secondly because I tend to do whatever I want anyway ?.

On November 4th Extra Life are running their annual 24hr gaming marathon for children's charity. As far as I can tell there is no group or event organised on this site for this event. Interestingly enough November 4th also falls within Fixture 8 of this league. I will be participating this year but as the Children's Miracle Network only funds hospitals in the US/UK and Canada I will be directing my donations to the Australian Children's Hospital foundation. I have no interest in setting up an event on this site but I would urge anyone in a position that can afford a few $ to donate to join through extra life or their own local children's hospital charity, either individually or within your own gaming group.

For anyone flying solo, wanting a laugh or just trying to pass the time I will have an open chat for the 24hrs (not promising at my advanced age I can make it the whole way but will give it my damn best ) and anyone is free to drop by.

So if you are in a position to I hope you consider it, I love gaming and to be able to game while giving something is a fantastic feeling and achievement.

• Like 4

On 08/10/2017 at 1:30 PM, Lucas said:

The league tables have been updated. You can check them out here (link is also in the OP). The statistics have been updated as well. You can check those out here (link is also in the OP). Both will be updated after each fixture.

I enjoy reading through the stats so thanks for putting the time into them :)

Edited by Obscure_Ale
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Lucas said:

Fixture 2 results! Is everything still going according to plan for everyone :P?

Platinum League

Manganese League

(2) gameoncomrade (221) v (108) HeavensLightfire (2)

(1) ihate_ray (56) v (6) fmfab

Trophy_Prodigy (93) v (58) GTA_Darren

(1) Derpy_Herpy_902 (38) v (0) ShogunCroCop

XShadowYakuzaX (0) v (68) Mesopithecus

That's certainly an improvement over last week for me! To bad midterms is going to screw it up again :/ 

1 minute ago, Terra said:

This is probably a stupid question but I'm curious. What does DW in the league tables mean? 

9. You gain 3 League Points for a definitive win, 2 for a win, 1 for a draw and 0 for a loss.The points system will be:

-Bronze - 1pt
-Silver - 2pts
-Gold - 6pts
-Platinum - 12pts

Definitive wins are wins where a competitor has a margin of at least 10 and their score is at least 20% higher than their opponent's score. This percentage is the same for all leagues dood.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zajac9999 said:

9. You gain 3 League Points for a definitive win, 2 for a win, 1 for a draw and 0 for a loss.The points system will be:

-Bronze - 1pt
-Silver - 2pts
-Gold - 6pts
-Platinum - 12pts

Definitive wins are wins where a competitor has a margin of at least 10 and their score is at least 20% higher than their opponent's score. This percentage is the same for all leagues dood.

Just now, Psy-Tychist said:

It stands for Definitive Win. Meaning that the score was more than a difference of 10 and/or 10% higher than the opponents score.

I understand it now. Thanks!

7 hours ago, Lucas said:

The first break of the season started approximately an hour ago. We will continue with fixture 4 in approximately 47 hours. But for now, enjoy the break :P .

Excellent, I shall pop the only gold trophy I am likely to see this year in FFXIV in the break....... these long games truly are for suckers