Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 starts May 1st!

Here are the scores for CWC Round 1:

@Psy-Tychist (134.4) v 

@VASORAT13 (111.1) v

@theshywaterguy (85.7) v

(2) @Andrea9281 (140.5)

So theshywaterguy is elimnated, ending Silver League's participation in the CWC. Round 2, officially underway, looks to be a slobberknocker after the scores the remainng participants put up in Round 1.

Good luck!

Edited by ShogunCroCop
  • Like 3

48 minutes ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Ok, I'm all synced up.

I don't think I got it, but I tried. Even after work got in the way 1f61d.png

Good match @Andrea9281, well planned out.

Good game, and a great run through the final few fixtures of the season + this CWC! Can't believe how many clutch wins you managed throughout this season and I was definitely worried about that happening again tonight. Very impressive :)

Well done to @VASORAT13 and @theshywaterguy as well for making this one of the most competitive CWCs in the history of the league. Usually there's at least one player who puts up a low score for one reason or another, but you guys killed it and forced me to use way more of my prepared stuff than I was expecting to through rounds 1 and 2.

• Like 4

Congrats to @Andrea9281 on a well-deserved win. This was definitely one of the more exciting CWCs to watch. I probably won't be as competitive next season since it's during the heart of my busy season at work, but I still have a few tricks up my sleeve for those who decide to underestimate me. :giggle:

Spoiler

Also, I think it's low-key hilarious that @Lucas added the waiting list to the opening post but still never added my name. Did I really lose if I was never recognized as a participant? ;)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jemmie said:

Congrats to @Andrea9281 on a well-deserved win. This was definitely one of the more exciting CWCs to watch. I probably won't be as competitive next season since it's during the heart of my busy season at work, but I still have a few tricks up my sleeve for those who decide to underestimate me. :giggle:

Hide contents

Also, I think it's low-key hilarious that @Lucas added the waiting list to the opening post but still never added my name. Did I really lose if I was never recognized as a participant? ;)

Thanks :) Our first match up was one of the highlights of the season for me and I'm looking forward to running it back in S26. I expect your best shot once (or twice) more ?

Spoiler

I noticed the waiting list thing too. I guess old rivalries die hard, lol.

31 minutes ago, Andrea9281 said:

Thanks :) Our first match up was one of the highlights of the season for me and I'm looking forward to running it back in S26. I expect your best shot once (or twice) more ?

Reveal hidden contents

I noticed the waiting list thing too. I guess old rivalries die hard, lol.

It was certainly a good way to get the old rust off. I thought I had a decent chance until I noticed that you were delay syncing a second PS3. Well played. I wanted to try again Round 2 but was concerned at that point that I wouldn't get the second promotion spot, so I had to prep. Honestly, having the other two competitive players in Bronze immediately before and after you made it pretty hard to plan. I hope I get a bit luckier next time.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jemmie said:

It was certainly a good way to get the old rust off. I thought I had a decent chance until I noticed that you were delay syncing a second PS3. Well played. I wanted to try again Round 2 but was concerned at that point that I wouldn't get the second promotion spot, so I had to prep. Honestly, having the other two competitive players in Bronze immediately before and after you made it pretty hard to plan. I hope I get a bit luckier next time.

The scheduling will definitely be different. I appreciated your feedback and was in agreement, so hopefully everyone will have better luck of the draw.

1 hour ago, Arctic Cress said:

I'm feeling like coming back for the next season. Count me in for the next one.

Welcome!

On 4/30/2020 at 1:36 PM, Bombstriker said:

Those links do work! Oh I was in On Season 22... I see my name in S23 and I didn’t know I was involved ?. Da faq!?! I will only count the season I knew I was apart of. Might be signing up for next season which is why I wanted to go back and look. Thanks!

Can I count you as in for this coming season? Or are you still thinking about it? (No pressure, just curious).

As of now, we have 27 confirmed participants for Season 26.

I am thinking of starting Season 26 on May 18.

On May 16, I will reveal what leagues everyone is in. I will do my best to respect promotions and relegations, but due to inactives being kicked, there may be a few people I promote to fill in the gaps, that maybe finished in third or fourth.

On May 17, I'll reveal fixture dates and scheduling. In the meantime, there were some ideas brought to me about making THL even better, so I am going to ask all of you, the participants, what you like best, and we will implement it for Season 26.

Here are the choices:

A.) The top scorer for the CWC Round 1 earns a bye to the Finals, leaving Round 2 as a 1 v 1 round, and adding incentive for all participants to try and score high in that first round in order to earn the bye.

B.) Wild Card slot(s) in the CWC for the next top scorer(s) after the league winners. The reasoning behind this, is the person who suggested this to me noticed a drop off in scoring after week 7ish when some of the leagues were wrapped up. This option keeps the scoring up, because it'll be the score, not the points, that determine the CWC Wild Card.

C.) None of the above. Let's not change a thing.

All of these ideas are not my own, but they were suggested to me. Let me know what you think.

I do, however, want to make a modification that is going through no matter what. There is a chance the Manganese League comes back, if we get enough participants. If that's the case, the winner of that league WILL be eligible, for the first time ever, to compete in the CWC.

Let me know what you think about the other choices for Season 26.

Edited by ShogunCroCop
  • Like 3