Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 - Sign up now!

2 hours ago, ShogunCroCop said:

Bronze League

(1) BraveNoobWorld (79.8) v (59.4) Boooda56

Damn! Nice win man. I knew I played too many games that didn't count but I couldn't waste the chance to pop #400 yesterday. 

That'll be my only loss bronze leaguers! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ShogunCroCop said:

Standings and statistics are updated.

Manganese League is becoming pretty competitive. Silver League still has yet to earn a plat. It is coming though.

I don't know. Silver League is really heating up. @me3lingual has already got nearly double the score of my last two opponents combined and has me in a headlock with a 8-0 lead. I'm really in a pinch here!

21 hours ago, Boooda said:

Damn! Nice win man. I knew I played too many games that didn't count but I couldn't waste the chance to pop #400 yesterday. 

That'll be my only loss bronze leaguers! 

Nice job on #400, and 20K.

21 hours ago, jemmie said:

I don't know. Silver League is really heating up. @me3lingual has already got nearly double the score of my last two opponents combined and has me in a headlock with a 8-0 lead. I'm really in a pinch here!

Yikes! I have popped one trophy in this fixture. I am in the middle of a hard playthrough on Bioshock 2, and without NG+, or any difficulty exploits, both of which existed in Bioshock 1, I had to start from scratch. It's quite a grind. Thankfully, keeping vita chambers enabled has helped, and knowing if I die, the NPCs keep the same level of health helps. I think I died 3 times on one round against a Big Daddy because it was taking me forever to whittle away his health. But I finally got him.

Edited by ShogunCroCop

13 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Congrats on 20K trophies too!

2 hours ago, Lucas said:

Congrats on those milestones @Boooda! Very nice!

Thanks you guys! ? Although I will say I'm struggling to get my 20,001 trophy. It just looks so clean right now ?

Scores are delayed because of me. Hopefully the rarity value shaven't changed much between this morning when my helpers counted, and now, when my lazy behind is finally getting online.

I'll try and be as quick as I can counting, and have something for y'all in the next hour.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, ShogunCroCop said:

Scores are delayed because of me. Hopefully the rarity value shaven't changed much between this morning when my helpers counted, and now, when my lazy behind is finally getting online.

I'll try and be as quick as I can counting, and have something for y'all in the next hour.

I'm going to need you to be lazy for at least another day. Don't need my Saturday ruined by seeing my 3rd straight loss dood

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

I'm going to need you to be lazy for at least another day. Don't need my Saturday ruined by seeing my 3rd straight loss dood

I apologize. I have already counted through Gold League. Once I count Plat and any differences are verified, they'll be posted.

47 minutes ago, ShogunCroCop said:

My many apologies. I got busy helping some neighbors move today, and then took a long afternoon nap after it was over. That also explains why I am getting destroyed by @jemmie this fixture1f600.png

Well, I guess that's my cue to end my break. I saw that you only earned one trophy so far and was worried that this would be another one-sided bout. :giggle:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ShogunCroCop said:

Bronze League

(1) Arctic Cress (177.1) v (163.6) Sptj7 (1)

Just barely pulled this one off, luckily my experience with the Vita version of Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds in a previous THL season came through here again with the PS4 version. Also, with the physical version having all the DLC already on the disc made it easy to pick up some of the DLC trophies as many were uncommon for the extra rarity points. It's also a really good game so I don't mind playing through it again ?

Also @ShogunCroCop shouldn't I be 10th on the top 10 highest scorers in the stats sheet since I have more points than Stupid0089?

33 minutes ago, Arctic Cress said:

Just barely pulled this one off, luckily my experience with the Vita version of Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds in a previous THL season came through here again with the PS4 version. Also, with the physical version having all the DLC already on the disc made it easy to pick up some of the DLC trophies as many were uncommon for the extra rarity points. It's also a really good game so I don't mind playing through it again 1f600.png

Also @ShogunCroCop shouldn't I be 10th on the top 10 highest scorers in the stats sheet since I have more points than Stupid0089?

Well played man I got the titanfall 2 plat and thought I was safe and then started another competition on another site that required me to get specific trophies.

1 hour ago, Redbeard-Rik said:

My last match should be the highest score difference now I think.

Congratulations! Well done! ?
I PM'ed ShogunCroCop 2 hours ago about how to correct the "Highest Score Difference in a Single Fixture" Statistic.
In our match, I gave my best to get you this stat. ?

Edited by microsamm
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, microsamm said:

Congratulations! Well done! 1f44d.png
I PM'ed ShogunCroCop 2 hours ago about how to correct the "Highest Score Difference in a Single Fixture" Statistic.
In our match, I gave my best to get you this stat. 1f609.png

? thanks a lot mate, much appreciated.

• Like 1

On 5/31/2020 at 2:05 AM, Arctic Cress said:

Just barely pulled this one off, luckily my experience with the Vita version of Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds in a previous THL season came through here again with the PS4 version. Also, with the physical version having all the DLC already on the disc made it easy to pick up some of the DLC trophies as many were uncommon for the extra rarity points. It's also a really good game so I don't mind playing through it again 1f600.png

Fixed.

On 5/31/2020 at 4:00 AM, Redbeard-Rik said:

My last match should be the highest score difference now I think.

Fixed.

• Like 1