Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 starts May 1st!

19 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Yup. 7 hours ago.

Anyone have any bets on who will win the leagues this year?

My predictions based off of nothing but booze:

Platinum: Psy-Tschist obviously wants people to vote for him, so I say he beats redbeard-rik to win this season

Gold: Shogun will win this league as Jemmie is taking a couple fixtures off unless this is another trick ?

Silver: I'm betting that boooda kicks some ass this season, although him and bravenoobworld  should be close

Bronze: Aprilis is gonna run a train on us again, as long as I can beat @Lucas I'll be fine tho?

Manganese: I have a feeing that Zach will overcome the spam of AffectatiousDonk to win the league in his return

Edited by X18JELLO18X
  • Like 3

57 minutes ago, Tearraven said:

Good luck to all runners. I was accidentally added to the event, but I won't be participating this season. Not sure how @ShogunCroCop wants to handle that with this first matchup. :hmm:  I didn't even see the ping until just this moment. I might participate in the future though. :awesome: I'm hoping for an excellent season filled with great trophy gains and honest matchups. :popcorn:

I am cool with stepping in from being on bye, if that helps. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jello said:

Platinum: Psy-Tschist obviously wants people to vote for him, so I say he beats redbeard-rik to win this season

Gold: Shogun will win this league as Jemmie is taking a couple fixtures off unless this is another trick ?

Silver: I'm betting that boooda kicks some ass this season, although him and bravenoobworld  should be close

Bronze: Aprilis is gonna run a train on us again, as long as I can beat @Lucas I'll be fine tho?

Manganese: I have a feeing that Zach will overcome the spam of AffectatiousDonk to win the league in his return

Good tips, to be honest there are alot of has beens in the upper leagues, former greats for sure but now just going through the motions. Many of them are even on second accounts trying to deal with the shame of their early account's shortcomings. There could be a strong chance for some of the new faces if they don't get beaten down by the weight of the failed expectation of their fellow competitors. 

Unsurprisingly the most interest is in the gutter. Manganese league is full of gamers for the games. They don't need the pretentious Platinum League status, they have enough of their own platinums to just smile as they see these so called trophy messiahs self flagellating over their meagre trophy hauls. Any one of these Manganese masters could take the CWC cake. I will give my digital nod to them all equally. Gutter Gamers Unite. As for me I dismiss my chances, I am in a life long battle with the fickle mistress. The Mistress of Spam. But one things holds true, whether they care to admit it or not,  all these pretentious pretenders trying to oppress us from their lofty fancy named leagues have suckled at her tit. From their lofty perch they might deny but the reek of their 2nd, 3rd or even 4th accounts lay claims to the truth. They spammed hard and fast but now mere trophy hunting husks remain as the Mistress has turned her fickle favour away to those loyal, those that always remained. Spam Hunters stand tall.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, blu3st4rdust305 said:

Go ahead and do so if you don’t mind. Otherwise it’ll just read a 0 against my opponent. If Shogun has something else he wants to do then obviously that takes priority. 

On 7/10/2020 at 9:48 PM, blu3st4rdust305 said:

If you don't mind stepping in..I know I am a couple of days late with this response...been really busy. It looks like you got the go-ahead from Tear, so hopefully you haven't lost too much time.

I'll adjust schedules accordingly. 

Because of this, there is a slight adjustment to the fixture list with the departure of Tearraven...we are back to 10 fxitures. Manganese will have 9, and a bye.

Fixture 1:   July 10-13
Fixture 2:   July 14-17
Fixture 3:   July 18-21
Fixture 4:   July 22-25
Fixture 5:   July 26-29
Fixture 6:   July 30-Aug 2
Fixture 7:   Aug 3-6
Fixture 8:   Aug 7-10
Fixture 9:   Aug 11-14
Fixture 10: Aug 15-18

CWC:         Aug 20-23

@Lucas, if you could be so kind to update the OP with this change.

Edited by ShogunCroCop
  • Like 2

On 7/10/2020 at 9:42 PM, Jello said:

Gold: Shogun will win this league as Jemmie is taking a couple fixtures off unless this is another trick 1f914.png

Bronze: Aprilis is gonna run a train on us again, as long as I can beat @Lucas I'll be fine tho1f609.png

I like those but I should warn you..as of now, I am planning a vacation for Aug 7-17, so that'd make me miss almost all of the last 3 fixtures. Of course, it is contingent upon work granting me the time off, and where things are with the pandemic. I am in one of the states with the most surges (Texas), so traveling might not be an option next month. If it is, and I am able to go, I'll miss enough fixtures I may not be able to win Gold.

But I'll try.

53 minutes ago, AmarisSkye said:

Does Fixture 2 start in a few hours? Also, when do we find out who we are paired against for Fixture 2?

Yes, fixture 2 begins in about 2 hours, and 21 minutes.

I usually post closer to the start of the fixture, but I can do it now. I just am fixing a quick bug for work, and then I'll post.

• Like 1

Fixture 2 matchups are here!

Platinum League

VASORAT13 v shadowhood1111

Redbeard-Rik v Psy-Tychist

microsamm v Wavergray

Gold League

stupid0089 v me3lingual

theshywaterguy v jemmie

GTA_Darren v ShogunCroCop

Silver League

HCG Clawz v Boooda

Omar v BraveNoobWorld

Arctic Cress v OmegaFenron

Bronze League

FallacyUnknown v Lucas

X18JELLO18X v Sptj7

Wdjat Prinny Doods v Aprilis

Manganese League

freddie1989 v blu3st4rdust305

Krazy_99 v Flex_da_Brent

AffectatiousDonk v AmarisSkye

Zach v Sylvie

Kent10201 v kingofbattle8174

Fixture 1 ends in 1 hour, 53 minutes, and you have 12 hours from then to make sure all Fixture 1 trophies are synched to the site.

Good luck in Fixture 2!

• Like 1

Well, I came back with less than four hours to go in the fixture, but I wasn't able to bring it back in time. Congrats, @GTA_Darren on the early victory. I'm pressed for time these next two fixtures as well, so hopefully I'm not out of the running to win by the time I can fully compete.

@HcG Clawz I haven't played Osu! In a couple months at least. My desktop crapped out on me around Christmas last year ?.

I'd love to get back to it even tho these teenage prodigies leave me in the dust and I still support the game when I can. Easily my favorite rhythm game of all time.

1 hour ago, Boooda said:

@HcG Clawz I haven't played Osu! In a couple months at least. My desktop crapped out on me around Christmas last year 1f62d.png.

I'd love to get back to it even tho these teenage prodigies leave me in the dust and I still support the game when I can. Easily my favorite rhythm game of all time.

Yeah my pc also isnt the greatest anymore haha. i play it from time to time but not active at all. But really enjoyed it over the years

• Like 1