Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 - Sign up now!

Yeah sony changed the psn levels. They raised the cap to 999 but also inflated everyone's level. People that were stuck at level 100 are now stuck at level 999 instead. They also changed how much xp a plat gives you to 300.

I had it in my head that the scores here were 10% of what the xp was but I'm mistaken on that as plats were worth 180 before not 120.

I don't see a need to change the scores here but just thought I'd ask.

Here are your scores for Fixture 8:

Platinum League

microsamm (52.5) v (22.9) shadowhood1111

Wavergray (29.8) v (57.2) theshywaterguy

GTA_Darren (97.5) v (98.1) ShogunCroCop (1)

Gold League

Redbeard-Rik (27.3) v (33.6) Psy-Tychist

BraveNoobWorld (4) v (31.4) iSkyIa

Arctic Cress (70.1) v (6.5) Boooda

Silver League

me3lingual (29.9) v (42.2) stupid0089

Wdjat Prinny Doods (2.3) v (25.3) blu3st4rdust305

FallacyUnknown (68.9) v (98) X18JELLO18X (2)

Bronze League

Omar (0) v (0) OmegaFenron

AffectatiousDonk (134.8) v (0) Sylvie

AmarisSkye (0) v (65.1) Krazy_99

Manganese League

Sptj7 (0) v (43.4) Flex_Da_Brent

freddie1989 (20) v (91) Ichiban-Hybrid

BYE: Zach (2.3)

Standings and statistics will be updated after I get some lunch.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Redbeard-Rik said:

Yeah sony changed the psn levels. They raised the cap to 999 but also inflated everyone's level. People that were stuck at level 100 are now stuck at level 999 instead. They also changed how much xp a plat gives you to 300.

I had it in my head that the scores here were 10% of what the xp was but I'm mistaken on that as plats were worth 180 before not 120.

I don't see a need to change the scores here but just thought I'd ask.

Yeah the scores are exactly 1/15 of their PSN score. I am not sure if we'll need to adjust for next season if the plats are the only things changing, but it's possible they could change to 20 pts next season, which I think is 300/15.

1 minute ago, ShogunCroCop said:

Yeah the scores are exactly 1/15 of their PSN score. I am not sure if we'll need to adjust for next season if the plats are the only things changing, but it's possible they could change to 20 pts next season, which I think is 300/15.

Well if you put it to a vote or anything then I say leave it as is. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Redbeard-Rik said:

Everyone who was level 100 was not just bumped up to 999. You had to have had points equivalent to around level 165 in the old system (if it went that high) to be level 999 in the new system. Only people with like 1200 or so plats are level 999.
So to be clear they did increase the number of point needed to reach max trophy level.

On the topic of the THL scoring system. I think we should wait until season 31-32 to make any changes. Just so stuff that may change due to the ps5 would have time set in.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Wavergray said:

Everyone who was level 100 was not just bumped up to 999. You had to have had points equivalent to around level 165 in the old system (if it went that high) to be level 999 in the new system. Only people with like 1200 or so plats are level 999.
So to be clear they did increase the number of point needed to reach max trophy level.

On the topic of the THL scoring system. I think we should wait until season 31-32 to make any changes. Just so stuff that may change due to the ps5 would have time set in.

Good point. For Season 29, nothing will change. We will evaluate season 30 and on based on ps5.

Standings and stats are updated.

Edited by ShogunCroCop
  • Like 2

Fixture 10 matchups:

Platinum League

ShogunCroCop v shadowhood1111
GTA_Darren v Wavergray
microsamm v theshywaterguy

Gold League

iSkyIa v  Redbeard-Rik

BraveNoobWorld v Arctic Cress

Boooda v Psy-Tychist

Silver League

blu3st4rdust305 v me3lingual

Wdjat Prinny Doods v FallacyUnknown

X18JELLO18X v stupid0089

Bronze League

OmegaFenron v Krazy_99

Sylvie v Omar

AmarisSkye v AffectatiousDonk

Manganese League

Flex_Da_Brent v Ichiban-Hybrid

Zach v  freddie1989

BYE: Sptj7

Fixture began 16 minutes ago. Good luck! This is the last fixture before CWC.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Ichiban-Hybrid said:

Oh man..  Sptj7, you totally ruined my winning streak. I didn’t think you’ll do much. : ( 

Wow didn't see that one coming either, I pretty much already accepted a second place this season.

Seems like our last fixture will now decide who moves on to cwc, best of luck to you.

Edited by Flex_Da_Brent

Here are the scores for Fixture 9:

Platinum League

ShogunCroCop (4.8) v (83.5) microsamm (1)
shadowhood1111 (15) v (25.8) Wavergray
GTA_Darren (70) v (55.2) theshywaterguy (1)

Gold League

Boooda (7) v (48.4) Redbeard-Rik

BraveNoobWorld (43.7) v (38.7) Psy-Tychist

(1) Arctic Cress (71) v (38) iSkyIa 

Silver League

(3) blu3st4rdust305 (297.1) v (102.9) FallacyUnknown (1)

Wdjat Prinny Doods (24.8) v (36.8) stupid0089

X18JELLO18X (85.8) v (42.5) me3lingual

Bronze League

Omar (0) v (16.9) Krazy_99

Sylvie (0) v (12) AmarisSkye

OmegaFenron (32.1) v (101.6) AffectatiousDonk (2)

Manganese League

(1) Sptj7 (136.9) v (39.1) Ichiban-Hybrid

Zach (0) v (30.2) Flex_Da_Brent

BYE: (1) freddie1989 (25)

• Like 2

10 hours ago, AffectatiousDonk said:

@Krazy_99 has had a great season and I am sure he will bring it home. Looking forward to bringing my gutter style of gaming to the silver league next season.

Ahh thank you, but I feel like I was lucky more than anything as our league seemed very quiet this season, just hoping I can hold on for one more win to take the crown. Looking at the scores the silver league have been smashing in I dont think I'll be staying there for long lol

• Like 1

Already want to go on ahead and congratulate @Ichiban-Hybrid for winning manganese league this season and for earning his spot in the cwc. He definitely deserves it, I am clearly just not able to keep up.

I can still try to set up a nice personal record here though in order to end the season on a positive note.

Edited by Flex_Da_Brent
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Flex_Da_Brent said:

Already want to go on ahead and congratulate @Ichiban-Hybrid for winning manganese league this season and for earning his spot in the cwc. He definitely deserves it, I am clearly just not able to keep up.

I can still try to set up a nice personal record here though in order to end the season on a positive note.

We still have a day left. Honestly I was a bit worried about that Doom game you may plat so I just went ballistic and go overdrive. It feels quite nice to have a challenging opponent like you @Flex_Da_Brent. Your a good opponent. :)

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Krazy_99 said:

Ahh thank you, but I feel like I was lucky more than anything as our league seemed very quiet this season, just hoping I can hold on for one more win to take the crown. Looking at the scores the silver league have been smashing in I dont think I'll be staying there for long lol

Nonsense, I took a look at the silver league and they aren’t all that. Goodluck in the finals

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Ichiban-Hybrid said:

We still have a day left. Honestly I was a bit worried about that Doom game you may plat so I just went ballistic and go overdrive. It feels quite nice to have a challenging opponent like you @Flex_Da_Brent. Your a good opponent. :)

Thanks! Yeah Doom 3 has been a great source of points for me this season and I was indeed planning to plat it during our fixture alongside Harry potter and Hat in time but as soon as I saw you absolutely cruising through minecraft I knew it wasn't going to cut it. I also kinda forgot about the 6h rule for games to count for a moment untill I was already halffway done with octodad and realised it was actually a really short game so that didn't help either ? But it's indeed fun to be challenged like this, good luck in the cwc!

• Like 1

Wish I checked this thread sooner... I worked it out wrong and thought the final fixture ended today instead of yesterday, and I popped a platinum to make sure I would make the CWC. The only platinum I've had this season and it wont even count ?? I'm an idiot.

• Like 1