Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 - Sign up now!

1 hour ago, Lucas said:

Close match xD. Congrats on that great score @VASORAT13!

Well I wasn't trusting @Psy-Tychist's scores of zero so i kept popping trophies but I overdid it a bit.

@shadowhood1111 dont be afraid I wont score close to 400 points again i think. I'll be happy with around 120. 

Edited by VASORAT13
Stupid tablet
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Sylvie said:

GG @blu3st4rdust305

God of war 2 decided to glitch on me and I only realised half way through the game, so I had to restart the entire game 1f610.png

Always make sure that your intended trophies are popping correctly guys!

GG indeed. I was mildly concerned about that Vita springing some surprise trophies. 

Sorry you suffered a bug. I am always fearful I will have to restart any meaty game due to a glitch like that.

1 hour ago, AmarisSkye said:

@AffectatiousDonk has me worried though because of the spam. I just have no idea how to efficiently keep track of what will count for the fixture and what won't. So, I am just going to keep my head down and do my try to pop as many Plats as possible this fixture and hope for the best. 

I long since gave up on trying to keep track of the madness. The spam will do as it wishes.

Goodluck, hopefully we both survive the spam :)

• Like 2

12 hours ago, jemmie said:

Also, since @Jello posted his season predictions, I shall too. I like to wait one fixture in, just in case any powerhouses from the previous season suddenly drop off the grid.

• Silver Runner-Up - Brave - I see Brave losing to Arctic in a close season with no one else being close.
  • Silver Relegations - Clawz and Omega - I'm putting Omega here per the inactive fixture. I see Booda having enough good fixtures to avoid relegation. As for Omar, silver league seems like his home at this point, so I see him edging out Clawz through lucky fixtures.

Wow :( do you not believe in me?

17 minutes ago, jemmie said:

Prove me wrong. :giggle:

Alright, i guess its time for me to put some work in then and show the people i still got it in me. This is actually the first time in 27 seasons that im in silver league lol so should up my game again.

15 hours ago, jemmie said:

What a horrible blunder. I miscounted @GTA_Darren's score and could've scraped up three more points if I really wanted to. Well, I'll just call this a handicap.

Also, since @Jello posted his season predictions, I shall too. I like to wait one fixture in, just in case any powerhouses from the previous season suddenly drop off the grid.

• Platinum Winner - Redbeard - I doubt Red is happy with how he got eliminated from the CWC last season, and I see him wanting to make a grand comeback.
  • Platinum Relegations - Micro and Psy - I'm automatically assuming this for any fixture one inactives.
  • Gold Winner - theshywaterguy - With Shogun and I busy for parts of the league, Shy is the next most likely to win. I see the both of us putting up a fight (which can already be seen in our current 9.2 vs 7.3 point bout), but I think both of us will have enough unlucky fixtures to take us out of the running.
  • Gold Runner-Up - jemmie - I've edged out Shogun twice in a row now, and I don't think this season will be any different.
  • Gold Relegations - me3 and stupid - I think both GTA and stupid will play similar to last season, having some fixtures that are better than others. I see GTA edging out stupid, but I wouldn't be surprised either way. With no more inactives, I don't think me3 will get as many victories as last season.

I think your prediction of Gold League is accurate. The only chance I have is to start 7-0 and hope second place is at best 4-3 by the time I go on vacation. And in a competitive league like Gold, I don’t see that happening unless everyone else beats up on each other. I really wanted it this season since I came so close last season and knew you’d be down early, but I forgot about my vacation.

The only other hope I have is that Texas goes back on lockdown for the pandemic and we aren’t allowed to travel. Then I won’t miss those 3 last fixtures.

Edited by ShogunCroCop

2 hours ago, ShogunCroCop said:

I think your prediction of Gold League is accurate. The only chance I have is to start 7-0 and hope second place is at best 4-3 by the time I go on vacation. And in a competitive league like Gold, I don’t see that happening unless everyone else beats up on each other. I really wanted it this season since I came so close last season and knew you’d be down early, but I forgot about my vacation.

The only other hope I have is that Texas goes back on lockdown for the pandemic and we aren’t allowed to travel. Then I won’t miss those 3 last fixtures.

So you hope your vacation is cancelled? :blink:

On 14/07/2020 at 11:24 PM, jemmie said:

• Bronze Winner - Lucas - With ApriIis now inactive, I see Lucas taking advantage of this and pulling out a win.
  • Bronze Runner-Up - Sptj - Even though Wdjat is currently in first, I don't see him keeping up this pace for the whole season. I think Jello will be a strong competitor but not strong enough to get a top spot.

Thanks for the support but I'm afraid I'll likely disappoint, I'm buying a house so will be moving at some point during this season so will be out for a least a couple fixtures 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sptj7 said:

Thanks for the support but I'm afraid I'll likely disappoint, I'm buying a house so will be moving at some point during this season so will be out for a least a couple fixtures 

Congrats on the new house ?, I'm also buying one and going to be moving later this month. It seems lots of people are busy in real life this season which is good 

• Like 1

Give me a few minutes. Schedules will be posted in a bit. Fixture 3 has officially begun. I tried going to the bitter end to make a comeback that is going to fall juuust short. And now I gotta eat dinner.

So I’ll post the fixture 3 schedule after dinner, but do not stop earning those trophies!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ShogunCroCop said:

Give me a few minutes. Schedules will be posted in a bit. Fixture 3 has officially begun. I tried going to the bitter end to make a comeback that is going to fall juuust short. And now I gotta eat dinner.

So I’ll post the fixture 3 schedule after dinner, but do not stop earning those trophies!

You're saying GTA beat both of us?! This is starting to look pretty serious. >.<

19 minutes ago, jemmie said:

You're saying GTA beat both of us?! This is starting to look pretty serious. >.<

Yeah I thought I had him..I was in the 30s and he had like 13 when I went to sleep last night...thought my lead was safe...he had a great final day...all in all, I think I lost by less than 2 points, unless he added padding at the end.

6 minutes ago, ShogunCroCop said:

Yeah I thought I had him..I was in the 30s and he had like 13 when I went to sleep last night...thought my lead was safe...he had a great final day...all in all, I think I lost by less than 2 points, unless he added padding at the end.

What an upset. Unless @theshywaterguy is hiding something, he may be taking it easy this season, meaning that GTA could possibly get a perfect first half because of this. What a wild season this is shaping out to be.

• Like 1

Fixture 3 matchups:

Platinum League

shadowhood1111 v Redbeard-Rik

microsamm v Psy-Tychist

Wavergray v VASORAT13

Gold League

me3lingual v theshywaterguy

ShogunCroCop v jemmie

GTA_Darren v stupid0089

Silver League

iSkyla v BraveNoobWorld

Boooda v OmegaFenron

Omar v Arctic Cress

Bronze League

Lucas v Wdjat Prinny Doods

FallacyUnknown v X18JELLO18X

Aprilis v Sptj7

Manganese League

Flex_da_Brent v AmarisSkye

Kent10201 v Zach

freddie1989 v Sylvie

AffectatiousDonk v Krazy_99

blu3st4rdust305 v kingofbattle8174

Looks like jem and I renew our rivalry. Good luck! You'll probably win. I am ill prepared to score big points this fixture.

Edited by ShogunCroCop
  • Like 4