Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 - Sign up now!

2 minutes ago, ShogunCroCop said:

Looks like jem and I renew our rivalry. Good luck! You'll probably win. I am ill prepared to score big points this fixture.

I'm out of commission nearly the entire weekend. This is honestly your match to lose. This is the last fixture I'll have next to no time before I can actually start competing, so future opponents beware.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jemmie said:

I'm out of commission nearly the entire weekend. This is honestly your match to lose. This is the last fixture I'll have next to no time before I can actually start competing, so future opponents beware.

I’ll be keeping a close watch on things anyway. And I’ll be on alert for the delayed sync.

3 minutes ago, ShogunCroCop said:

Ok, I gotta ask someone in the know...I don't understand how to apply this rule...someone played a game that was cross-saveable but the 50th time is under 2 hours.

Here is what rule 4 says:

4. Any game, which is not 'cross-saveable', that has a 50th place in the top 50 fastest achievers with a time of 6 hours or under will not be counted. There will be no exceptions to this, including spots on the leaderboard you suspect to have been hacked.

Since the game is cross-saveable, it would seem to count. Right? But, the version that cross-saves also has a 50th time of under 2 hours. So in this case, even thuogh it's cross-saveable, does it count? @Lucas, as a previous event runner of THL, what say you?

I'll post scores for now because it doesn't affect the outcome, but a score may change based on this answer.

Cross-savable meant games where you could autopop another list of trophies with a cross save. It didn't mean any game with the cross save feature. So basically lists where all 50 times were like 20 seconds so this game you are talking about shouldn't count

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

Cross-savable meant games where you could autopop another list of trophies with a cross save. It didn't mean any game with the cross save feature. So basically lists where all 50 times were like 20 seconds so this game you are talking about shouldn't count

Thank you.

I'll adjust the score accordingly.

1 hour ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

Great explanation dood

• Like 1

On 7/18/2020 at 3:14 PM, ShogunCroCop said:

Fixture 3 scores:

Silver League

HCG Clawz (122.8) v (60.4) Boooda

Slightly puzzled by this one, does Clawz have a 2nd account I didnt realize cause when I click his profile hes earned all of 10 trophies in 4 months? Also I earned a platinum....

Edited by Boooda

1 hour ago, Boooda said:

Slightly puzzled by this one, does Clawz have a 2nd account I didnt realize cause when I click his profile hes earned all of 10 trophies in 4 months? Also I earned a platinum....

He does have anew account...under iSkyIa (that's a capital I and not a lowercase L). He has been using that since season 25, I believe.

And I'll mark the plat. I forgot to add that in.

EDIT: I added the plat on the standings and statistics.

Edited by ShogunCroCop

6 minutes ago, jemmie said:

Is this the case for anyone else? If someone is using a second account, they should be listed as such in the matchups/leaderboards to prevent unfair blindsides.

I believe Clawz was open about it in this thread when he made the switch, so I never had changed it for the matchups, thinking everyone was aware. But Boooda joined back for season 26, so Boooda did not know about the switch. I can modify the matchups/leaderboards going forward.

So this is on me.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ShogunCroCop said:

He does have anew account...under iSkyIa (that's a capital I and not a lowercase L). He has been using that since season 25, I believe.

Clawz switched his PSN-ID at 8th Feb 2020 in Fixture 4 of the THL Season 24.

Here is the 1st public post in this THL thread about it:

On 11.2.2020 at 7:57 PM, HcG Clawz said:

Not quite sure how i will be able to do for the remainder of the season as i started on a new account lol. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ShogunCroCop said:

And I'll mark the plat. I forgot to add that in.

EDIT: I added the plat on the standings and statistics.

Ah okay, yeah thats pretty necessary info ? disappointed in the loss but its only Fixture 2 so ill manage! Congrats on the W regardless Clawz! 

Edit: TBH the rarity bonuses are doing my head in... From my math he beat me but I dont see how he DOUBLED my score...? 

https://psnprofiles.com/iSkyIa

I apologize I dont mean to be pedantic  

Edited by Boooda

24 minutes ago, Boooda said:

Ah okay, yeah thats pretty necessary info 1f61c.png disappointed in the loss but its only Fixture 2 so ill manage! Congrats on the W regardless Clawz! 

Edit: TBH the rarity bonuses are doing my head in... From my math he beat me but I dont see how he DOUBLED my score...? 

https://psnprofiles.com/iSkyIa

I apologize I dont mean to be pedantic  

Taking a quick glance, it seems like he had quite few ultra rare, and each of them gets additional 6 points.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, GTA_Darren said:

Taking a quick glance, it seems like he had quite few ultra rare, and each of them gets additional 6 points.

Is that how the math works? The OP isn't very clear. Is it 6 x each UR? 

Edit: Yea I'm just high af and can't do elementary school math anymore. 

Edited by Boooda

1 hour ago, Boooda said:

Is that how the math works? The OP isn't very clear. Is it 6 x each UR? 

Edit: Yea I'm just high af and can't do elementary school math anymore. 

The math is base + rarity, with each rarity at a different value.

Common: 1

UC: 1.3

Rare : 1.5

VR: 3

UR: 6

We have gone back and forth in the past about whether it should be base + rarity, or base * rarity. I am open to suggestions...and if we even have to get rid of the rarity and go back to base points only, we can. I do know the rarity thing was something a lot of people liked that added an extra wrinkle, but I am always open to discussion.