Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 - Sign up now!

17 hours ago, ShogunCroCop said:

Fixture 5 matchups:

Platinum League

Redbeard-Rik v Wavergray

Should I be in a match vs Rik this soon? We just had a match in Fixture 1. Shouldn't the earliest that a rematch between us could happen be Fixture 6?

10 minutes ago, Psy-Tychist said:

And both times I scored 0. Blame turning 34 and having my girlfriend come stay with me.

At this rate @jemmie will have the prediction right...

I blame covid for my scores as I cant leave my house.
But your second 0 score made me doubt If I should have popped a platium or not. Now I see your finals score I was right not to. 

Standings and statistics are updated.

40 minutes ago, Wavergray said:

Should I be in a match vs Rik this soon? We just had a match in Fixture 1. Shouldn't the earliest that a rematch between us could happen be Fixture 6?

It is a bit early, but it's how the schedule worked out when I first did it. So that'll mean you'll have both of your matches vs Psy-Tychist in Fixtures 6-10.

• Like 1

Damn. I was real lax about getting trophies that last fixture because Sylvie's trophies hadn't been synced so I thought they were inactive this last fixture. All of those rare and very rare trophies really screwed me up. Gonna have to really work to make up some lost ground.

GG @Sylvie! Also, how is Titan Souls? I have it for Steam but haven't played yet.

3 hours ago, Lucas said:

@Jello Couldn't lose 3 times in a row :P.

@ShogunCroCop My score in the league tables is incorrect I think.

You got me at a good time as I was busy moving into my new house, I was hoping the couple of platinums I had saved would be enough, but you were better this time. I'm lucky to get an inactive opponent this fixture tho as I won't have internet at the new place until possibly Wednesday. Regardless, I'm gonna have to step up in the second half to avoid demotion.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lucas said:

@Jello Couldn't lose 3 times in a row :P.

@ShogunCroCop My score in the league tables is incorrect I think.

I’ll check it out. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Yeha it’s wrong. And I never gave you your points for the win. You should have 8, not 6. Let me look at your other scores and I’ll fix it.

Edited by ShogunCroCop

On 7/21/2020 at 8:21 PM, jemmie said:

I'm now in an interesting situation. Last season, I was so busy outside of the league that whenever I got an easy opponent, I just got what I needed to win and dedicated the rest of my time towards real life stuff. The reason I went platless last season was largely because I didn't have a chance to prep any (it was also a fun handicap to have). This season, I don't have that limitation and have the two members who are at the bottom of the gold league back-to-back.

I just want to point out that after posting this, both @stupid0089 and @me3lingual had their best fixtures of the season so far against me. I don't know if this post was some sort of motivator or if my luck is just pretty bad this season. Either way, I welcome the challenge. With a few more surprises like this, we may no longer be the lowest-scoring league! :giggle:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, jemmie said:

I just want to point out that after posting this, both @stupid0089 and @me3lingual had their best fixtures of the season so far against me. I don't know if this post was some sort of motivator or if my luck is just pretty bad this season. Either way, I welcome the challenge. With a few more surprises like this, we may no longer be the lowest-scoring league! :giggle:

In a rare turn of events, I might have the lowest score this fixture. I am barely over 20. This is definitely an interesting season in Gold League.

22 hours ago, jemmie said:

Honestly, no. As I have previously said, my goal is to get back to Bronze League. I am just playing at my normal pace, and hoping it is enough to remain active and still get sent back to my home at some point.

• Like 2

Fixture 6 matchups:

Platinum League

Redbeard-Rik v VASORAT13

microsamm v shadowhood1111

Psy-Tychist v Wavergray

Gold League

me3lingual v ShogunCroCop

GTA_Darren v jemmie

theshywaterguy v stupid0089

Silver League

Omar v OmegaFenron

Arctic Cress v iSkyIa

Boooda v BraveNoobWorld

Bronze League

Wdjat Prinny Doods v ApriIis

Lucas v FallacyUnknown

Sptj7 v  X18JELLO18X

Manganese League

blu3st4rdust305 v Krazy_99

AffectatiousDonk v freddie1989

Sylvie v Kent10201

kingofbattle8174 v AmarisSkye

Flex_da_Brent v Zach

Fixture began 21 minutes ago! Good luck!

• Like 1

My luck streak continues! @GTA_Darren you're honestly the last person I wanted this fixture. I've been trying to save my trophies for the summer event, but it looks like I no longer have that luxury. I'll have to apologize to my teammates later. Now, has your win streak been a series of flukes, or do you really deserve the gold medal of gold? Let's find out!

Spoiler

15 hours ago, jemmie said:

My luck streak continues! @GTA_Darren you're honestly the last person I wanted this fixture. I've been trying to save my trophies for the summer event, but it looks like I no longer have that luxury. I'll have to apologize to my teammates later. Now, has your win streak been a series of flukes, or do you really deserve the gold medal of gold? Let's find out!

Reveal hidden contents

That blasted RNG. I did not want @me3lingual. this round either. I actually wanted @theshywaterguy I was hoping to get me3 during vacation.

We got scores! From Fixture 5.

Platinum League

microsamm (35.2) v (146.8) VASORAT13 (4)

(1) shadowhood1111 (77.2) v (30) Psy-Tychist

(3) Redbeard-Rik (202.7) v (213.3) Wavergray (1)

Gold League

GTA_Darren (62.3) v (51.7) theshywaterguy (1)

me3lingual (30.8) v (31.5) jemmie

stupid0089 (24.4) v (28.9) ShogunCroCop

Silver League

OmegaFenron (7) v (25.7) BraveNoobWorld

Omar (7) v (0) iSkyIa

Boooda (52.6) v (29.1) Arctic Cress

Bronze League

FallacyUnknown (58.5) v (20.3) Wdjat Prinny Doods

Sptj7 (9) v (14.8) Lucas

ApriIis (2.3) v (38.6) X18JELLO18X

Manganese League

Sylvie (98.5) v (97) AffectatiousDonk (1)

(3) blu3st4rdust305 (343.5) v (222.6) AmarisSkye (1)

Kent10201 (49.1) v (12.9) Flex_da_Brent

Zach (2) v (22) Krazy_99

freddie1989 (21) v (36.2) kingofbattle8174

• Like 4

2 hours ago, ShogunCroCop said:

We got scores! From Fixture 5.

Gold League

GTA_Darren (62.3) v (51.7) theshywaterguy (1)

me3lingual (30.8) v (31.5) jemmie

stupid0089 (24.4) v (28.9) ShogunCroCop

This is peak competition right here. Every matchup was close, and @theshywaterguy even came representing with a plat, almost ending @GTA_Darren's win streak. Good stuff.

With the season half over, let's see how my initial prediction is holding up.

On 7/14/2020 at 6:24 PM, jemmie said:
  • Platinum Winner - Redbeard - I doubt Red is happy with how he got eliminated from the CWC last season, and I see him wanting to make a grand comeback.
  • Platinum Relegations - Micro and Psy - I'm automatically assuming this for any fixture one inactives.

After winning his first fixture, Redbeard went on a terrible losing streak, basically putting him out of the running. Vasorat, who I originally thought was going to be the runner-up, is putting on a good show. Micro and Psy got some motivation after being listed as predicted relegations, but one's performance so far has been far better than the other.

• Gold Winner - theshywaterguy - With Shogun and I busy for parts of the league, Shy is the next most likely to win. I see the both of us putting up a fight (which can already be seen in our current 9.2 vs 7.3 point bout), but I think both of us will have enough unlucky fixtures to take us out of the running.
  • Gold Runner-Up - jemmie - I've edged out Shogun twice in a row now, and I don't think this season will be any different.
  • Gold Relegations - me3 and stupid - I think both GTA and stupid will play similar to last season, having some fixtures that are better than others. I see GTA edging out stupid, but I wouldn't be surprised either way. With no more inactives, I don't think me3 will get as many victories as last season.

Gold league has been pretty wild this season. I did not expect going into this that GTA would be the opponent to beat. Shy has had some good fixtures, but it seems like real life limitations have affected his consistency. I still see him being a threat in our upcoming rematch. Everyone else is playing about how I predicted, but I had some pretty close calls against me3 and stupid after underestimating them. I think it's between me and GTA for the win at this point, but we shall see.

• Silver Winner - Arctic Cress - Brave is probably the favorite to win silver, which also means he has a big target on his back. I feel like other competitors will save up for their matchups against him, giving Arctic an advantage.
  • Silver Runner-Up - Brave - I see Brave losing to Arctic in a close season with no one else being close.
  • Silver Relegations - Clawz and Omega - I'm putting Omega here per the inactive fixture. I see Booda having enough good fixtures to avoid relegation. As for Omar, silver league seems like his home at this point, so I see him edging out Clawz through lucky fixtures.

The silver league is running pretty close to how I predicted. The only upset was when Brave was able to barely edge out Arctic during their matchup. I hope this loss didn't kill Arctic's drive to go for the win because he still has a decent chance of pulling through at this point.

• Bronze Winner - Lucas - With ApriIis now inactive, I see Lucas taking advantage of this and pulling out a win.
  • Bronze Runner-Up - Sptj - Even though Wdjat is currently in first, I don't see him keeping up this pace for the whole season. I think Jello will be a strong competitor but not strong enough to get a top spot.
  • Bronze Relegations - Unknown and ApriIis - ApriIis is here due to the inactive fixture. I was originally going to put Wdjat as the other pick, but it looks like he has some surprises for us this season.

Right now, Lucas is the only predicted winner who is currently leading their season. Good job, Lucas! In a surprising twist of events, Wdjat's initial flame was extinguished after his bout with Lucas, causing him to fall from the top of the leaderboard towards the bottom. Meanwhile, Unknown has picked up the slack to try to challenge Lucas's title. It might be too late though since I don't see Lucas losing twice in the second half.

• Manganese Winner - Kent - There's a lot of favoritism in this pick, but I truly think Kent has what it takes to snipe all of the other vicious competitors in this league.
  • Manganese Runner Up - Donk - A lot of the other competitors seem like they'll have some great fixtures, but I think Donk will be the most consistent in earning a ton of trophies each fixture. Whether the trophies will count each fixture is a different story.

The scores in Manganese League are a little misleading, especially towards the top. At this point, blu has faced nearly every tough opponent in Manganese, which is part of the reason their score is so high. This is an impressive feat, but let's not count Kent out just yet. The reason why his score is so low is because he faced the five easier members of the league all in a row. True, Kent has to face the four toughest competitors all in a row, but I know he has a plan. I think the only way he can lose is if he gets blu and Donk back-to-back (which at this point is a 2/3 chance, but let's not worry about that).

• CWC Elimination Order - theshywaterguy -> Lucas -> Arctic Cress -> Redbeard -> Kent

If things continue how they are, think the new winners will be Vasorat, me, Brave, Lucas, and Kent. If that is the case, I see the new elimination order going like this:

Me (I can't compete with these guys! >.<) -> Brave -> Vasorat -> Lucas -> Kent

• Like 3

16 hours ago, jemmie said:

Predictions...

Interesting. I also did not think Gold League was going to go the way it has so far...I mean, I expected some things, but GTA at the top is surprising. I guess he really wants back in to Platinum League.

I also see Redbeard is in a spot of relegating to Gold. Maybe I should tank to head back to Silver to avoid him next season ?