Trophy Hunters League - TEAM LEAGUE SPECIAL WINNERS: ApriIis + Gaz + Shotty + Steve

Season 41  

20 members have voted

1. 1. League restructuring (see post with season 41 information)

• I would like to see the leagues be redivided based on the Team League scores
    • I don't want this to happen and want the leagues to stay exactly the same
  2. 2. Golden Games picks

• I liked the Golden Games that were chosen during the Team League season
    • I like the concept of Golden Games, but don't like the games that were chosen during the Team League season (please elaborate)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons
  3. 3. Golden Games value

• I think Golden Games should be worth less (x1,5 multiplier)
    • I think the Golden Games multiplier of x2 is just right
    • I think the Golden Games should be worth more (x3 multiplier)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons

Conns League thing is a list of stats that come with a most improved with crossover leagues, mine is more of a consistency league with promotion rewards for those that continue to show that they have what it takes to earn big trophies, its just a bit of fun tbh, with a different flavour to what conn has going  :rolleyes:. I guess what i mean is you always have to be on the ball with this league where as with conn's, i could not do anything for a week, and not drop any places atall potentially. I love what Conn has going, i just wanted to add something a bit different.

Edited by Precision-Playy
  • Like 1

I'd like to sign up, but I got a quick question.. Is the "match" Monday to Friday? Or could it run over the weekend too? I dont have loads of time due to looking after my kids and working so I'll end up in the lower leagues lol. Looking forward to it though.

I'd like to sign up, but I got a quick question.. Is the "match" Monday to Friday? Or could it run over the weekend too? I dont have loads of time due to looking after my kids and working so I'll end up in the lower leagues lol. Looking forward to it though.

It will always be a run through, this is the projected fixture list, dates of course aren't accurate as i dont know when it will start yet:

10th - 14th April - Fix set 1

15th - 19th April - Fix Set 2

20th - 24th April - Fix set 3

25th - 29th April - Fix set 4

30th April - 4th May - Fix set 5

5th - 9th May - Fix set 6

10th - 14th May - Fix set 7

15th - 21st May - League winners Cup

22nd - 25th May - Season Break

26th May - New season starts.

• Like 1

It will always be a run through, this is the projected fixture list, dates of course aren't accurate as i dont know when it will start yet

Ok nice one, I've always enjoyed collecting trophies so its nice to have some friendly competition :)

1. Precision-playy

MeroTheMagician

nexus_x2007

silverstag88

Krazy_99

zajac9999

Hemiak

omar280792

shadowhood1111

STFUxDxD

twaanie

MrCostari

theshywaterguy

XShadowYazukaX

RachP13

Grindcore12391

List so far, need 16 more people to get this started up, so if you know anyone that might be interested, spread the word! :D

Edited by Precision-Playy
  • Like 2