Trophy Hunters League - TEAM LEAGUE SPECIAL WINNERS: ApriIis + Gaz + Shotty + Steve

Season 41  

20 members have voted

1. 1. League restructuring (see post with season 41 information)

• I would like to see the leagues be redivided based on the Team League scores
    • I don't want this to happen and want the leagues to stay exactly the same
  2. 2. Golden Games picks

• I liked the Golden Games that were chosen during the Team League season
    • I like the concept of Golden Games, but don't like the games that were chosen during the Team League season (please elaborate)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons
  3. 3. Golden Games value

• I think Golden Games should be worth less (x1,5 multiplier)
    • I think the Golden Games multiplier of x2 is just right
    • I think the Golden Games should be worth more (x3 multiplier)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons

Standings have been updated. I'll get to the statistics shortly, but I wanted to remind everyone what is at stake for this final fixture, which is in progress:

@blu3st4rdust305 and @Jello are currently tied atop Platinum League standings. The winner of this final fixture will make the CWC.

@HcG Clawz, @Boooda, and @Sptj7 have all clinched spots in the CWC by winning their respective leagues. @GTA_Darren also clinches by virtue of winning the in-season tournament.

Manganese League could come down to the matchup of @Lucas v @ApriIis, but don't count out @odie8391 either. He could sneak in and possibly win the league too.

Because AffectatiousDonk vanished, @Krazy_99 can avoid relegation with a win. @microsamm and @FallacyUnknown are tied in the standings in Gold League for the final promotion spot. While they aren't facing each other, both of them need a win and the other to lose to earn the promotion spot.

@dawnofthedead34 and @theshywaterguy are in the same boat in Silver League. They are tied for the final promotion spot entering the last fixture.

Finally, in Bronze League, @freddie1989 is currently in position to be promoted, but due to the byes, wins by either @Zach or @stupid0089 can change that fate by virtue of overall score.

Edited by ShogunCroCop
  • Like 4

I guess I will be the first to enter CWC while being regulated. I would say Tournament add some variations into the season. Focusing on 5 3-days match instead of 10 4-days league games. If you were in a competitive league, Tournament provides an alternative way to enter CWC.

• Like 2

@Lucas sorry I couldn't make this fixture more comepetive, would have been a really interesting end to the season being the final fixture and all. The season ran longer than I had planned and I just don't have the energy to play games as much I'd like. Don't count me out just yet though, might surprise you in the final few moments! 

2 hours ago, ApriIis said:

@Lucas sorry I couldn't make this fixture more comepetive, would have been a really interesting end to the season being the final fixture and all. The season ran longer than I had planned and I just don't have the energy to play games as much I'd like. Don't count me out just yet though, might surprise you in the final few moments! 

Hahaha, no worries. I haven't been particularly competitive so far either. I think I've earned a grand total of 1 bronze trophy in this fixture so far :P.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, blu3st4rdust305 said:

@Jello that was a solid last fixture.  I think I took it.  Two Parsecs from Earth is a bit deceptive for a Ratalaika Game. 

I think you took it too, good luck in CWC. You're right about Two Parsecs, that game can be quite frustrating for a high % platinum.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blu3st4rdust305 said:

@Jello that was a solid last fixture.  I think I took it.  Two Parsecs from Earth is a bit deceptive for a Ratalaika Game. 

How is the CWC going to work with the 5 league winners + GTA_Darren? Congrats on the tourney win, btw.

Will it last an extra day?

Yes. It will last from Mar 6-10.

• Like 1