Lucas

Trophy Hunters League - Reboot - Season 31 - In Progress!

17,975 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Standings have been updated. I'll get to the statistics shortly, but I wanted to remind everyone what is at stake for this final fixture, which is in progress:

@blu3st4rdust305 and @Jello are currently tied atop Platinum League standings. The winner of this final fixture will make the CWC.

@HcG Clawz, @Boooda, and @Sptj7 have all clinched spots in the CWC by winning their respective leagues. @GTA_Darren also clinches by virtue of winning the in-season tournament.

Manganese League could come down to the matchup of @Lucas v @ApriIis, but don't count out @odie8391 either. He could sneak in and possibly win the league too.

Because AffectatiousDonk vanished, @Krazy_99 can avoid relegation with a win. @microsamm and @FallacyUnknown are tied in the standings in Gold League for the final promotion spot. While they aren't facing each other, both of them need a win and the other to lose to earn the promotion spot.

@dawnofthedead34 and @theshywaterguy are in the same boat in Silver League. They are tied for the final promotion spot entering the last fixture.

Finally, in Bronze League, @freddie1989 is currently in position to be promoted, but due to the byes, wins by either @Zach or @stupid0089 can change that fate by virtue of overall score.

Edited by ShogunCroCop

Kinda forgot about the Finals while i was distracted by Dead by Daylight, well done Darren!

I guess I will be the first to enter CWC while being regulated. I would say Tournament add some variations into the season. Focusing on 5 3-days match instead of 10 4-days league games. If you were in a competitive league, Tournament provides an alternative way to enter CWC.

@Lucas sorry I couldn't make this fixture more comepetive, would have been a really interesting end to the season being the final fixture and all. The season ran longer than I had planned and I just don't have the energy to play games as much I'd like. Don't count me out just yet though, might surprise you in the final few moments! 

2 hours ago, ApriIis said:

@Lucas sorry I couldn't make this fixture more comepetive, would have been a really interesting end to the season being the final fixture and all. The season ran longer than I had planned and I just don't have the energy to play games as much I'd like. Don't count me out just yet though, might surprise you in the final few moments! 

Hahaha, no worries. I haven't been particularly competitive so far either. I think I've earned a grand total of 1 bronze trophy in this fixture so far :P.

Fixture 10 ends in an hour. Then we will have a day break, and the CWC will begin 12 AM, March 6th, UTC time.

For those who felt the season was too long, there will be a lengthy break before Season 31. 

@Jello that was a solid last fixture.  I think I took it.  Two Parsecs from Earth is a bit deceptive for a Ratalaika Game. 

How is the CWC going to work with the 5 league winners + GTA_Darren? Congrats on the tourney win, btw.

Will it last an extra day?

9 minutes ago, blu3st4rdust305 said:

@Jello that was a solid last fixture.  I think I took it.  Two Parsecs from Earth is a bit deceptive for a Ratalaika Game. 

I think you took it too, good luck in CWC. You're right about Two Parsecs, that game can be quite frustrating for a high % platinum.

2 hours ago, blu3st4rdust305 said:

How is the CWC going to work with the 5 league winners + GTA_Darren? Congrats on the tourney win, btw.

Will it last an extra day?

Yes. It will last from Mar 6-10.

53 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Wow... 😂. Fair play hahaha. Good luck in the CWC @odie8391

Haha thanks! Ngl up until 12pm was excruciating waiting to see if ApriIis was going to sync anymore trophies! 😂

Posted (edited)

@blu3st4rdust305 good luck my dude, we've been putting up some good scores! 

Edited by Boooda

LOL here I am saying good luck when you've already hit me for 4 plats 😵

Early congrats!

2 hours ago, Boooda said:

LOL here I am saying good luck when you've already hit me for 4 plats 1f635.png

Early congrats!

4 plats is only 48 points....that would make the comeback more epic! Don't give up!

Should be interesting to see who wins. Good luck to both.

5 hours ago, Boooda said:

LOL here I am saying good luck when you've already hit me for 4 plats 😵

Early congrats!

Haha, learned from my last trip into the CWC finals... GG however it turns out. :)