Trophy Hunters League - TEAM LEAGUE SPECIAL WINNERS: ApriIis + Gaz + Shotty + Steve

Season 41  

28 members have voted

1. 1. League restructuring (see post with season 41 information)

• I would like to see the leagues be redivided based on the Team League scores
    • I don't want this to happen and want the leagues to stay exactly the same
  2. 2. Golden Games picks

• I liked the Golden Games that were chosen during the Team League season
    • I like the concept of Golden Games, but don't like the games that were chosen during the Team League season (please elaborate)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons
  3. 3. Golden Games value

• I think Golden Games should be worth less (x1,5 multiplier)
    • I think the Golden Games multiplier of x2 is just right
    • I think the Golden Games should be worth more (x3 multiplier)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons

1 hour ago, Boooda said:

Man it takes so much effort to climb the Leaderboards on this site and it's so disheartening to drop positions to people who weren't even in the top 50 a month ago. Even worse when you click their profile and see that they earned something like 1400 trophies in April and they have nearly as many gold trophies as bronze. 1f612.png Idk, sucks the enjoyment out of it. Just wanted to vent don't mind me.

If you want to keep up with the leaderboard these days, you need to join the EZPZ Rata race. I have been staying at my current position for 2 years, and slowly going down.

Edited by GTA_Darren
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Boooda said:

Man it takes so much effort to climb the Leaderboards on this site and it's so disheartening to drop positions to people who weren't even in the top 50 a month ago. Even worse when you click their profile and see that they earned something like 1400 trophies in April and they have nearly as many gold trophies as bronze. ? Idk, sucks the enjoyment out of it. Just wanted to vent don't mind me.

I prefer to play a mix between EZPZ, normal & really long games, with platinum or 100% without plat.
I'm still climbing in the leaderboards, but I know that won't get forever and let the crazy platinum horder passing by.
Gaming isn't my full time hobby, have to spend a lot of time at work and when I'm home I want to relax.
The worst in my opinion are the stacks of all these EZPZ Platinums.
That's why I play every game only once = don't stack and still my backlog is growing to almost 300 games in 1,5 years.

• Like 2

We are hours away from the start of the final fixture. 

Fixture 10

Platinum League

blu3st4rdust305 v X18JELLO18X

UnwaveringSoul_ v microsamm

Psy-Tychist v iSkyIa

Gold League

Arctic Cress v GTA_Darren

FallacyUnknown v dawnofthedead34

Krazy_99 v Boooda

Silver League

ShogunCroCop v theshywaterguy

Ichiban-Hybrid v freddie1989

Sptj7 v stupid0089

Bronze League

Flex_Da_Brent v odie8391

ZachTheProdigy- v me3lingual

TheScruffyton v OmegaFenron

Scores for Fixture 9 will be posted shortly. I just got back home last night so my counts will be a bit delayed.

Good luck!

• Like 2

The Plat League has an interesting issue if my maths is correct.

@microsamm can win if they beat @Wavergray, but if they lose and @blu3st4rdust305 beats @Jello then its based on points scored which blu3st4rdust305 has much more of at the moment.

I am currently guaranteed 10 points which will be the same as Wavergray and Jello if they lose in their matches to microsamm and blu3st4rdust305 but I think I need over 150 points to make sure I am safe. 

If Wavergray and Jello win however, I am relegated.

This is a lot closer than I imagined...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Psy-Tychist said:

@microsamm can win if they beat @Wavergray, but if they lose and @blu3st4rdust305 beats @Jello then its based on points scored which blu3st4rdust305 has much more of at the moment.

I am currently guaranteed 10 points which will be the same as Wavergray and Jello if they lose in their matches to microsamm and blu3st4rdust305 but I think I need over 150 points to make sure I am safe. 

Definitely a lot closer than I had thought too, I figured microsamm had platinum league locked up long ago

6 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Standings are updated, and yes, Platinum League is intriguing. It is exactly as you said, however, a win or loss by Jello is less likely to affect you, since you are well over 200 points behind. But you are only 72.3 behind Wavergray, so you could catch him.

@Krazy_99, @odie8391, and myself have all clinched spots in the CWC. @microsamm just needs to win, and @blu3st4rdust305 needs a win and a loss by microsamm to clinch Platinum League.

@theshywaterguy is guaranteed to not be relegated, but his promotion to Gold is not yet secure. Everything in Silver League is still wide open behind me. Even @Ichiban-Hybrid can likely avoid relegation if he wins, since he has the second highest score in Silver League.

@Flex_Da_Brent is guaranteed to promote to Silver League next season.

@Boooda likely clinches a promotion spot with a win since his score is so much higher than @Arctic Cress, but a Cress win and Boooda loss gives it to Cress.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Boooda said:

Been quite busy with OT at work, I may have to concede promotion this season...especially since my last fixture is against 1st place 1f605.png

Get a win for me @GTA_Darren

I wouldn't worry too much, due to work I'm struggling to get much gaming time done myself as well, might end up being a low scoring fixture between us then! ?

Edited by Krazy_99
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, ShogunCroCop said:

Congrats to @microsamm, @Krazy_99, and @odie8391 for making the CWC with me.

@Psy-Tychist relegates from Platinum to Gold next season.

@Arctic Cress joins Krazy_99 in Platinum League next season.

@theshywaterguy will also promote to Gold League.

@Flex_Da_Brent will promote to Silver League.

@Sptj7 and @freddie1989 will both relegate to Bronze.

@FallacyUnknown relegates to Silver.

The CWC starts in 3 hours, 10 minutes! Good luck to all participants! It is sure to be fun!

Damn, missed out by 50 points. Well, have to climb the ladder once again.

Congrats to @microsamm for winning your maiden season and good luck to all the other CWC competitors. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Boooda said:

Congrats to all the winners and good luck in CWC. Was just not my season and it doesn't help that I got addicted to Genshin Impact about halfway through 1f605.png

Excited to see how this CWC goes, my money is on the main man @ShogunCroCop 1f609.png

If I'm right about the intiial scores, I just made it.

Round 1 of CWC is over. You now have 2 hours to sync.

Edited by ShogunCroCop
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, ShogunCroCop said:

If I'm right about the intiial scores, I just made it.

Round 1 of CWC is over. You now have 2 hours to sync.

That's me out in round 1 then probably ? unfortunately I've had very little gaming time today so I wouldn't be at all surprised.

21 minutes ago, odie8391 said:

@ShogunCroCop just out of curiosity as I’ve wanted to ask this for a while, how are trophy scores calculated with regards to people being in different time zones?

The league goes by UTC time, since that is an unchanging time zone.

So for me, in Central Time, USA, the fixtures begin at 7 PM the previous night, since Central Time Zone is UTC - 5.

In order to ensure the counts are accurate, I keep the time zone setting here on UTC, so it's easier to just go from midnight to midnight that way, instead of having to keep track of time zones.

Edited by ShogunCroCop

On 20.5.2021 at 10:50 PM, ShogunCroCop said:

Congrats to @microsamm, @Krazy_99, and @odie8391 for making the CWC with me.

On 21.5.2021 at 9:30 AM, Psy-Tychist said:

Congrats to @microsamm for winning your maiden season and good luck to all the other CWC competitors.

@ShogunCroCop @Psy-Tychist Thank you!

My work screwed me at Friday, I was exhausted and very tired.
I was only lucky to survive, because the day before I went to bed early to made enough points in the morning.
I gave up today, because I had to work again (always 1 out of 5 Saturdays),
I'm tired and to play EZPZ is more fun, yet after this long season.

@ShogunCroCop @odie8391 I wish you both good luck for your final CWC match tomorrow!

• Like 2