Trophy Hunters League - TEAM LEAGUE SPECIAL WINNERS: ApriIis + Gaz + Shotty + Steve

Season 41  

28 members have voted

1. 1. League restructuring (see post with season 41 information)

• I would like to see the leagues be redivided based on the Team League scores
    • I don't want this to happen and want the leagues to stay exactly the same
  2. 2. Golden Games picks

• I liked the Golden Games that were chosen during the Team League season
    • I like the concept of Golden Games, but don't like the games that were chosen during the Team League season (please elaborate)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons
  3. 3. Golden Games value

• I think Golden Games should be worth less (x1,5 multiplier)
    • I think the Golden Games multiplier of x2 is just right
    • I think the Golden Games should be worth more (x3 multiplier)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons

With the new job, I do not have a lot of time to play anymore. Primarily just on weekends, and even then I have to be an adult and do things around the house. So I withdraw myself from next season and retire.

There is too much pressure to do this when I am only earning about one trophy a month right now. Maybe in another 6 months, when things are dead at my company, I'll come back, but for right now, I have too much going on.

I bid you all adieu, and remember....

US math > EU math

• Like 2

This season is going to be very interesting. With the Manganese League coming back, some really cool new people joining and a few THL veterans returning, I have no doubt Season 19 is going to be awesome :D!

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, HcG Clawz said:

Alright guys Update time!

First some bad news. We have 6 people retiring this season. And yes Couch It finally happened ;)

So let's get to the better news, the starting date of THL season 19 will be July 1st ( On my birthday :awesome:

Alright now to the even better news. Lets get hyped because we will be having 16 new participants for next season. So this means the Manganese League will be back. For those who don't know what the Manganese League is. It's a league belowe bronze and was used in Season 3 and 4 because we got to many people wanting to join. That way we didnt have to let people wait a whole season. Out of those 16 people joining 6 are people who already competed before so my idea was let the participants who are returning start in the bronze league while letting the 10 new partcipants battle it out between each other. I will be releasing a list of the league lineup and the new participants either tomorrow or in 2 days. 

Have a good day everyone :)

You da man. Thanks

Don't worry I'll be back and when I do....I'm be the champ....or atleast move up rank haha

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Psy-Tychist said:

I purposely left you off the list. I know how to distract you with wonderfully shiny things...

Let's just hope there's is something left of you after they finish, so you can distract me 

Edit : Apologies again to the counters this season my play will once again be .......... irratic ?

Edited by cjshaitan

12 minutes ago, Omar said:

July is my birthday month so I'll try to avoid sucking too much, but I'm on a long trip to Ivalice starting July 11 so...... :lol:

Same here Omar.

I think myself, you and Precision have birthdays within days of each other.

• Like 1

Just now, MStalker58 said:

Think you left someone off that list. You know.....someone who beat you last season, won the Gold League (ending your streak of league titles), and won that little thing known as the CWC. :awesome:

Oh, you. 

You can't live off those past victories for long Mister Stalker, I've seen your scoring over the seasons you've been in the THL and it's 'erratic' at best ;)

22 minutes ago, GTA_Darren said:

I would like to join. Maybe it is too late for season 19, but wouldn't mind to wait for another season.

The list of participants for season 19 is already definite but I'll make sure to put you on the waiting list for season 20 :)!

17 minutes ago, Lucas said:

The list of participants for season 19 is already definite but I'll make sure to put you on the waiting list for season 20 :)!

Don't forget @KiloFive... you know it's going to be worth it.

On 25/06/2017 at 11:51 PM, ShogunCroCop said:

There is too much pressure to do this when I am only earning about one trophy a month right now. Maybe in another 6 months, when things are dead at my company, I'll come back, but for right now, I have too much going on.

I bid you all adieu, and remember....

US math > EU math

Hope to see you for your fourth re-introduction :)

5 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Same here Omar.

I think myself, you and Precision have birthdays within days of each other.

Birthday month pal high five!! :awesome:

Precision and I take it one step further: we are both turning the SAME AGE on the SAME DAY, we were both born on July 28, 1992 - thus turning 25 at the end of the month ^_^