Trophy Hunters League - TEAM LEAGUE SPECIAL WINNERS: ApriIis + Gaz + Shotty + Steve

Season 41  

28 members have voted

1. 1. League restructuring (see post with season 41 information)

• I would like to see the leagues be redivided based on the Team League scores
    • I don't want this to happen and want the leagues to stay exactly the same
  2. 2. Golden Games picks

• I liked the Golden Games that were chosen during the Team League season
    • I like the concept of Golden Games, but don't like the games that were chosen during the Team League season (please elaborate)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons
  3. 3. Golden Games value

• I think Golden Games should be worth less (x1,5 multiplier)
    • I think the Golden Games multiplier of x2 is just right
    • I think the Golden Games should be worth more (x3 multiplier)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons

That was a slog. When I finally cleared my first platinum, took a peak at 7 platinums popped by @GTA_Darren within about the first four hours. That was a tough final round! Good going! :)

Pushed pretty hard this season and CWC. Had the free time, what with the not having anywhere to go during the holidays. (yay...?)  Next season may be closer to fighting against relegation. 

Thanks for the vote of confidence, @Jello.

Also, thanks to @ShogunCroCop and @Psy-Tychist for helping keep the lights on this season. 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, blu3st4rdust305 said:

That was a slog. When I finally cleared my first platinum, took a peak at 7 platinums popped by @GTA_Darren within about the first four hours. That was a tough final round! Good going! :)

Pushed pretty hard this season and CWC. Had the free time, what with the not having anywhere to go during the holidays. (yay...?)  Next season may be closer to fighting against relegation. 

Thanks for the vote of confidence, @Jello.

Also, thanks to @ShogunCroCop and @Psy-Tychist for helping keep the lights on this season. 

I score the points I originally planned. I didn't expect you are going to plat both Broken Age & Deliver Us The Moon in 10 hours. That's pretty impressive. Congratulate on the win.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, ApriIis said:

If there's room, I'd love to rejoin for season 30!  Been MIA since season 26 but looking forward to playing games again while I have some time off

Never mind, I take my signing up back :awesome:.

Just kidding of course, I'm looking forward to a rematch :lol:!

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Flex_Da_Brent said:

@ShogunCroCop Seems like a really cool idea to me! Just one question that came to mind, If the winner of the tournament also ends up winning his league will he be rewarded with an extra life for the CWC then? Or will the ticket go to the other finalist of the tournament in that case?

I haven't thought about that, because yes, it could very likely be a league winner wins the tournament. An extra life sounds like it could work. I'll see about working out the specifics of that and get you an answer before the start of Season 30.

2 hours ago, ApriIis said:

@ShogunCroCop I'm not against it, I like the idea of adding some novelty in, definitely would prefer the tournament mid season if it does get incorporated in though. Also, am I right in saying that the tournament is its own thing and has no implication on the league standings itself? 

Correct. It is its own thing separate from the league standings. If you lose in any round of the tournament, you will not drop in the league standings. I am only using the standings to determine placement in the tourney. For instance, the best out of all 4 leagues would be 1, the worst would be 28 (since we have 28 right now), if that helps.

Edited by ShogunCroCop
  • Like 1

I worked on a schedule and here is my suggestion:
Fixture 1
[1st Round]
Fixture 2
Fixture 3
[Top 16 Round]
Fixture 4
Fixture 5
[Quarterfinal]
Fixture 6
[Semi-Final]
Fixture 7
[Final]
Fixture 8
Fixture 9
Fixture 10

This way you have enough time to calculate the round winners of the tournament matches
and don't interrupt the final fixtures of the league at the end of the season.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, microsamm said:

I worked on a schedule and here is my suggestion:
Fixture 1
[1st Round]
Fixture 2
Fixture 3
[Top 16 Round]
Fixture 4
Fixture 5
[Quarterfinal]
Fixture 6
[Semi-Final]
Fixture 7
[Final]
Fixture 8
Fixture 9
Fixture 10

This way you have enough time to calculate the round winners of the tournament matches
and don't interrupt the final fixtures of the league at the end of the season.

I am messaging you with options.

2 minutes ago, ShogunCroCop said:

Here is the schedule list for Season 30:

Fixture 1: Jan 8 - 11

Fixture 2: Jan 12 - 15

Tournament Round 1: Jan 17 - 19

Fixture 3: Jan 20 - 23

Fixture 4: Jan 24 - 27

Tournament Round 2: Jan 28 - 30

Fixture 5: Jan 31 - Feb 3

Fixture 6: Feb 4 - 7

Tournament Quarterfinals: Feb 8 - 10

Fixture 7: Feb 11 - 14

Fixture 8: Feb 15 -1 8

Tournament Semifinals: Feb 19 - 21

Fixture 9: Feb 22 - 25

Tournament Finals: Feb 26 - 28

Fixture 10: Mar 1 - 4

CWC: Mar 6 - 9

Matchups for Fixture 1 will be out tomorrow.

Wait I thought tournament rounds would happened at the same time as fixtures, not as breaks in the fixtures. 
Like tournament round 1 would be during fixtures 1 and 2, round 2 would be during fixtures 3 and 4, and so on.

1 hour ago, Wavergray said:

Wait I thought tournament rounds would happened at the same time as fixtures, not as breaks in the fixtures. 
Like tournament round 1 would be during fixtures 1 and 2, round 2 would be during fixtures 3 and 4, and so on.

Nah they'd be breaks. I apologize if I was unclear with that.

I just thought it would be confusing for all of us to keep track of trying to beat our fixture opponent while at the same time trying to beat our tournament opponent.