Trophy Hunters League - TEAM LEAGUE SPECIAL WINNERS: ApriIis + Gaz + Shotty + Steve

Season 41  

28 members have voted

1. 1. League restructuring (see post with season 41 information)

• I would like to see the leagues be redivided based on the Team League scores
    • I don't want this to happen and want the leagues to stay exactly the same
  2. 2. Golden Games picks

• I liked the Golden Games that were chosen during the Team League season
    • I like the concept of Golden Games, but don't like the games that were chosen during the Team League season (please elaborate)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons
  3. 3. Golden Games value

• I think Golden Games should be worth less (x1,5 multiplier)
    • I think the Golden Games multiplier of x2 is just right
    • I think the Golden Games should be worth more (x3 multiplier)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons

Fixture 1

Platinum League

blu3st4rdust305 (94.6) v (196.8) X18JELLO18X (2)

UnwaveringSoul_ (44.1) v (127.5) microsamm

Psy-Tychist (3) v (0) iSkyIa

Gold League

Arctic Cress (42.2) v (20.9) GTA_Darren

FallacyUnknown (74.1) v (0) dawnofthedead34

(1) Krazy_99 (136.1) v (55.3) Boooda (1)

Silver League

ShogunCroCop (45.1) v (8) theshywaterguy

Ichiban-Hybrid (29.4) v (33.5) freddie1989

(1) Sptj7 (27) v (0) stupid0089

Bronze League

Flex_Da_Brent (37.3) v (143.1) odie8391 (1)

ZachTheProdigy- (0) v (17.7) me3lingual

(1) TheScruffyton (31) v (21.7) OmegaFenron

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Silver League

ShogunCroCop (45.1) v (8) theshywaterguy

Ichiban-Hybrid (29.4) v (33.5) freddie1989

(1) Sptj7 (27) v (0) stupid0089

I am in the lead in Silver League? I never saw that happening. Looks like I might have to give an effort this season.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Platinum League

blu3st4rdust305 (94.6) v (196.8) X18JELLO18X (2)

UnwaveringSoul_ (44.1) v (127.5) microsamm

Psy-Tychist (3) v (0) iSkyIa

Ugh, I have been in a game funk. Had a few games lined up but could not bring myself to play them.

Instead, finally booted up Sayonara Wild Hearts. I had penciled it in for a milestone plat. It did not disappoint for me. Visual, interactive album with rhythm/action gameplay and a high score arcade mechanic. Stylish and basically only visual cues provided. I was more than happy to go along for the ride. Recommended to anyone that finds the concept even remotely intriguing. 

Not enough to clear my funk entirely, but a nice step in the right direction.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, blu3st4rdust305 said:

Ugh, I have been in a game funk. Had a few games lined up but could not bring myself to play them.

Instead, finally booted up Sayonara Wild Hearts. I had penciled it in for a milestone plat. It did not disappoint for me. Visual, interactive album with rhythm/action gameplay and a high score arcade mechanic. Stylish and basically only visual cues provided. I was more than happy to go along for the ride. Recommended to anyone that finds the concept even remotely intriguing. 

One of my top 10 ps4 games. I get an instant smile whenever I hear someone enjoyed it, let alone played it. I 2nd this recommendation wholeheartedly 

• Like 1

On 4/6/2021 at 10:23 AM, blu3st4rdust305 said:

I just started Sayonara Wild Hearts as well. Good game.

• Like 2

On 06/04/2021 at 3:23 PM, blu3st4rdust305 said:

I really enjoyed the game and the soundtrack. Surprised by Queen Latifah narrating it, but thats all cool. I just seem to suck at rhythm games in general :P

• Like 1

Fixture 2 ended 3 hours, 44 minutes ago.

We are now in the one day break. To help prep better, here are matchups for Fixture 3. 

Platinum League

UnwaveringSoul_ v blu3st4rdust305
X18JELLO18X v Psy-Tychist
iSkyIa v microsamm

Gold League

FallacyUnknown v Arctic Cress

GTA_Darren v Krazy_99

Boooda v dawnofthedead34

Silver League

Ichiban-Hybrid v ShogunCroCop

theshywaterguy v Sptj7

stupid0089 v freddie1989

Bronze League

ZachTheProdigy- v Flex_Da_Brent

odie8391 v TheScruffyton

OmegaFenron v me3lingual

Fixture 2 scores will be available sometime tomrrow.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ShogunCroCop said:

Standings and statistics are updated.

We already have some shockers. 3 of last season's CWC participants are already in the red for this season.

Quite a start. Good luck and let's keep it going!

I'd say the biggest shocker is you're in first place! ? 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, ShogunCroCop said:

Standings and statistics are updated.

We already have some shockers. 3 of last season's CWC participants are already in the red for this season.

Quite a start. Good luck and let's keep it going!

Shocked that I'm 1st in the tables for the first time ever. ?

• Like 1

Sucks that my trophies for Fixture 2 weren't counted.

I exhausted almost every option to try and get my trophies to sync up with PSNProfiles, because my Ratchet and Clank trophies wouldn't update on the site despite my best efforts. I finally dug up my old PS3 and unhid the trophies for the game, and now they're finally displaying on the website.

Really wish it were easier to hide/unhide certain games. Oh well.

14 hours ago, ShogunCroCop said:

Quite a start.

I'm shocked that I'm the highest scorer after 2 fixtures, what the hell is going on?!

• Like 2

On 4/11/2021 at 7:37 AM, Boooda said:

I'd say the biggest shocker is you're in first place! 1f61c.png 

Yes. I too am shocked by that.

On 4/11/2021 at 2:17 PM, TheScruffyton said:

Sucks that my trophies for Fixture 2 weren't counted.

I exhausted almost every option to try and get my trophies to sync up with PSNProfiles, because my Ratchet and Clank trophies wouldn't update on the site despite my best efforts. I finally dug up my old PS3 and unhid the trophies for the game, and now they're finally displaying on the website.

Really wish it were easier to hide/unhide certain games. Oh well.

I just counted out of curiosity. You would have had 23. It would not have affected the result or your spot in the standings. However, it'll be interesting to see how that affects things going forward. If you had issues syncing, I am all for holding off on counts until those issues are fixed. Just let me know a little bit earlier next time.

With all of that said, would anybody in Bronze League object to me adjusting Scruffy's score to reflect his Fixture 2 trophy gains?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ShogunCroCop said:

Yes. I too am shocked by that.

I just counted out of curiosity. You would have had 23. It would not have affected the result or your spot in the standings. However, it'll be interesting to see how that affects things going forward. If you had issues syncing, I am all for holding off on counts until those issues are fixed. Just let me know a little bit earlier next time.

With all of that said, would anybody in Bronze League object to me adjusting Scruffy's score to reflect his Fixture 2 trophy gains?

I did have issues syncing, but it seems like they're all fixed now! Now I know to check all three of my consoles in case there's a game that won't unhide itself from my trophy list on PSNP, haha.

Thanks Shogun. Appreciate it. :)

Fixture 4 matchups, beginning April 16...

Platinum League

iSkyIa v X18JELLO18X 
UnwaveringSoul_ v Psy-Tychist
blu3st4rdust305 v microsamm

Gold League

Boooda v GTA_Darren

FallacyUnknown v Krazy_99

Arctic Cress v dawnofthedead34

Silver League

stupid0089 v theshywaterguy

Ichiban-Hybrid v Sptj7

ShogunCroCop v freddie1989

Bronze League

OmegaFenron v odie8391 

ZachTheProdigy- v TheScruffyton

Flex_Da_Brent v me3lingual

@TheScruffyton, I went and added your score for Fixture 2 in. You should be good now.

Edited by ShogunCroCop
  • Like 4